News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

4 piston calipers ??

Started by Steve P., October 15, 2006, 05:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

I spotted a set of 4 piston disc brake calipers and rotors today and didn't know if I should grab them or not. They are on a 68' "C" body. The Rotors are 2 piece.  I don't know if they can be used for a conversion or if the calipers are the same as the "B" body.

Anyone know for sure or want them??
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

gtx6970

C-Body only , B-body rotors and calipers are dufferent

resq302

I agree.  C body cars used a different 4 piston set up.  If you have a B body, the only 4 piston set up that will work would be from a 1966-1969 B body car.  Good luck finding them as they seem to be made of unobtanium these days.   I do remember seeing a set of them out at Carlisle this year though.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Steve P.

Thanks for the info guys. I'll leave them be..  I am going back today for a set of 11 x 2.5 rears..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida