News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

personal plates

Started by 69bananabeast, August 26, 2005, 07:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYCMille

This is what happens when you take the NYC subway for 13 years and then some SOBs try and drop buildings on your head...  :flame:

69pistolgripRT

Mine is on the way. They have moved the letter allowance from 6 to 7.

USAMUSL
1969 RT 440 Pistol Grip 4-speed

Savannah, Ga

HeavyFuel

I've always liked this one:

RUNVS

HeavyFuel

Our Grand Caravan has the plate "UCAN", because that is the National Guard motto, and we both belong.

I have thought about putting "UCANT" on my R/T to match.  Like, you can't touch it, you can't drive it, you can't beat it.....

General Ryan

On my next 2nd Gen, preferably a black one, my plate will read;
PURE EVIL, ours are maxed out at 8 characters so it'll be one big word, or drop the "e" on PURE

ChargerHound69

I have   Felony3  and  CNH3201  for my cars, but I don't want to get rid of the California black plates that came with the cars. 

69bananabeast

found out that my state only allows 6 characters for plates ,   although on the personalized form it shows 8 b oxes to fill in  ???
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

ChgrSteve67

I've seen that for adding spaces, seperation between letters or special symbols for Vets, Fire Department, ect.

MichaelRW

A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

RD

go for old faithful:

IDOXLR8
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

KMPX2

There was a guy that had NOPLATE. Problem was the court sent him every ticket that was issued by a cop in his state to a car with no plates on it. They got the problem fixed & made him change his plate.

nh_mopar_fan

Here's mine.

69_500

Was thinking of getting a personalized plate for the Charger 500 next year reading XX29L9B

I figured anyone who knew anything would be able to figure that one out.

jmanscharger

Our state sells an antique plate, you supply your original year and pay or take the number they give you. If you get a nice teller they hand you one with your year- for my 69 they handed me 1969 AY. (Almost shows on my sig pic)
1968 Silver Charger RT
1969 Yellow Charger 440
1969 Charger General Lee Replica (rescued W.VA car)
1970 Charger RT Daytona Replica
Previous Chargers Owned 66, 68(2), 69(2), 70(3)

69bananabeast

been thing about going with BEAST  or something of the sort maybe i'll just go with GUZLER  :D
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318

Bluebeast

I'm assuming that those of you who bought personalized plates already had new plates, not the originals??
1970 Dodge Charger 500 SE 4speed

ChgrSteve67

Thats correct for me.

My Charger did not have its original plates.
If it did have the original plates I would not have gotten personalized plates.

No way no how!

69bananabeast

same here if I could find some plates from 69 I'd use those as well
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318

Ghoste

In Ontario, the plate is issued to the owner not to the vehicle.  It wasn't always that way but it has been for a very long time now.  You can do the antique plate thing here now if you have a model year plate but it isn't cheap either.

ChgrSteve67

I wish they would do that in California, You can get Historic Plates but there are a lot of restrictions on when you can drive the car (parades, car shows, etc.) The only way you can put an old plate on a car that has had them replaced is if you can find your original plates and prove they were once on your car.

The Mad Scientist

Dad had an 80 MGB roadster.  He wanted a plate that said sunkist. 

It was taken so he said, put a 1 in there insted of an I that'll fix it. 

He was out and about one day and someone asked him if he was on the Arizona.

"sunk1st"  which was real funny cause dad was born in the 50's

SuBLimE 69

Ohh I must have missed this thread...Here a pic of my "tagged rear"....

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

SuBLimE 69

For the bi-focal wearing folks.....

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !