News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Front Console Bracket Dimensions??

Started by 68mmcharger, September 27, 2006, 07:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68mmcharger

Apparently the front console bracket was in the way of a previous owner's leg so they cut off part of it on my 68. The car had a cable slap stick shifter in it when I go it. Can anyone give me dimensions of their bracket so I can fabricate a replacement piece? Is the hole in the missing piece the same size as one in the remaining piece?

tomdroptop

68 MM charger I had a neighbor make me up a few of the brackets I have them here if your still in need of one email me at tomdroptop@aol.com. if not I can try & get you the dimensions/ 
Tom

ChargerRob

tomdroptop, My charger is missing that front bracket as well, it was also removed by the previous owner.
I would like to purchase one from you if they are still available. Thanks, Robert
Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

tomdroptop

Robert notta problem I have a few of thoise left & the rear bracket as well.
They are rebops and do not have the holes drilled in them but thats easy enough after you weld or bolt(whichever you decide) them in.
contact me at
tomdroptop@aol.com

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

tomdroptop

tomdroptop

Kevin recd your mail & will send the bracket out to you Tomm. (Tues 10/24/06 thanx again & good luck.
Tom

68mmcharger

Tom,

Received the bracket today. Thanks!!!

Kevin