News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What is going on with AVITARS!! Is the website shrinking on us?

Started by ChargerBill, July 22, 2005, 12:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerBill

I have sized mine down 3 times. It was showing up fine without the scroll bar for the last 2 days and then all of a sudden today it has a scroll bar again....it's kind of annoying. Anyone else notice this? Am I doing something wrong? Maybe I need to make it automatically shrink daily.... :scratchchin:
Life is a highway...

Ponch ®

ive noticed that on some threads my avatar shows up fine, and on others i get either the horizontal scroll bar, the vertical scroll bar, or both.  ???
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Old Moparz

Hey Silver R/T
I see scroll bars on my monitor for yours.

Hey Charger Bill,
Maybe it just a way to keep your avitar size in check.  :icon_smile_big:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

RD

i dont see the scroll bar, but then again, i have my monitor set to 1152x864
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Wakko

Yeah, they ARE annoying.  Maybe I need a bigger monitor....  ;)
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Silver R/T on July 22, 2005, 02:36:56 PM
just make it same size as mine, works on every site
Not on mine, I can't see past your door handle without scrolling.

I've noticed that on my home confuzer, the avatars with scroll bars show about 3/4 of the pic. On my work Confuzer, it shows a little less...I think it has something with the resolution size setting differences on the monitors.
There's a name for those settings, I just can't remember.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)