News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Troy... Emails?

Started by TruckDriver, July 24, 2005, 03:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

Came you please send me another email that notified everyone of this new site. I never got one and am thinking it went into my junk mail folder. I would like to see if that is what happened so I can correct that. Cause I never got any emails either when someone leaves me a off line message here either. Just let me know when you send one so I can look before I delete all my junk mail.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Drache

why not just post your email address and have someone just email you their copy?  :devil:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

TruckDriver

Because if it throwing Troys email in the trash bin, itdoesn't mean it will do that to someone elses. The thing is, I'm not getting any off line message notifications from here either. Or do we have those here?
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Drache

I don't think we do. If you ever get a PM though it should email you a message
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

psykicpup

Yes  we get notification of PM's
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

TruckDriver

Well then if we get notifications, I have not got any yet. And that is why I would like Troy to send me something.
PETE

psykicpup

probably best to email or PM him
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Beer

I am seeing the same, all the emails (PM notices and the announcement) from this site are ending automatically in the junk email (yahoo email), fortunately I check it before I ditch em.

1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

Troy

Yep, mine are about half and half on Yahoo but I do check the bulk mail folder. Hopefully that problem will go away when we finalize a domain name. I'll check into it though.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Troy

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on July 25, 2005, 02:51:52 AM
Well then if we get notifications, I have not got any yet. And that is why I would like Troy to send me something.

Well, I send them to you and nothing bounces back so I can only guess that the spam filter is catching them. Check your Bulk mail folder and see if any are there. I'll try to figure out a way around it but it may be a few days.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Charger_Fan

I've noticed that when I get e-mail notification on incoming PM's, it goes to my junk mail folder...so yes, you guys should look in your junk folders before you flush them. :yesnod:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TruckDriver

That's what it was. So I fixed it by changing the setting to non spam mail :icon_smile_big:
PETE