News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WOW Never saw this coming........................

Started by 73dodge, November 07, 2006, 07:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

73dodge

took me totally by surprise!!!!!!!!!!

Britney Spears Files for Divorce!!!  GASP!!!! Say it ain't so...........

http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/07/britney-spears-files-for-divorce/

MZ obtained the legal papers, filed today in Los Angeles County Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences." In her petition, Spears asks for both legal and physical custody of the couple's two children, one-year old Sean Preston and two-month old Jayden James, with Federline getting reasonable visitation rights.

As for money, sources tell TMZ the couple, who married in Oct. 2004, has an iron-clad prenup. Not surprisingly, Spears is waiving her right to spousal support. She's also asking the judge to make each party pay their own attorney's fees.

I guess it's back to the trailer park for ole Britiney
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

BB1

Delete my profile

Mopar440+6

"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

BB1

Look at me... I am a Moron.

No I hate the pop world.
Delete my profile

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Todd Wilson

Charger_Croatia

'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Blown70

I would have to be drunk,  I have been with hotter women than that.  So I will pass....... I still have standards... ;)

BrianShaughnessy

He didn't have a phreaking clue either...   she hit him with it in a text message!  ;D   See the video from here - he was filming some segment for some show http://wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=1555

No I don't care for her and never did.    She's just some cornpoon trash that can't sing   ::)   
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

azraelck

All I can say is...

Who the bloody hell are these ugly people, and why should I care?
For every good man that is born, another good man must die.  Yet somehow the
factory keeps pumping out losers and we have no idea how to get rid of them.
--Kersus

dkn1997

pretty shocking all of the guys who say she's an ugly pig and that they have banged hotter girls than her.  That's about as easy to believe as "I am from the government and I am here to help you" or "the check is in the mail" or to bring it into the 21st century "Sorry I did not email you back about that stuff you paid me for 6 months ago, but my computer crashed and I got sick and I have been working a lot of hours"

:icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

but you know what? I would love to be proven wrong, so post up guys!!  let's see those pics!!  Some hot chick pics would make the crow I will have to eat go down a lot easier.

:o
RECHRGED

Steve P.

Damn man, do you live in the deep woods or what??  I see hotter chicks than her every day. My daughter has a bunch of friends that are hotter, and yes I have seen them without make up..

I just very much hope they have better sense then her...   :yesnod:

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

dkn1997

I actually live on Long Island NY, nothing deep about any woods near me.  I just happen to think she's really hot, so I guess I have always had a thing for her.
RECHRGED

Steve P.

Yeah, and we all know what that THING is....   :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Blown70 on November 08, 2006, 09:23:56 AM
I would have to be drunk,  I have been with hotter women than that.  So I will pass....... I still have standards... ;)

In the shower with your eyes closed doesnt count!    :icon_smile_big:

Todd

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Chris G.

Quote from: gtx6970 on November 09, 2006, 08:49:15 PM
Tough crowd

This thread is just an appetizer Bill. This section can get much filthier. Also check out the wing forum for some nice entertainment.  :icon_smile_big:

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Mike DC

You guys do know what this means, don't you?

Kevin Federline's probably gonna deal with his pain & express the repressed emotions through his music. 
So look for K-fed to drop a new "heartbroken but stronger than ever" album soon.

Steve P.

Not me man!!!  I can't stand all that (SHE GOT THE GOLD MINE, AN I GOT THE SHAFT), crap...

No more CHEATIN HEARTS, PICK-UP TRUCKS, DAHAWGS, AND SONGS ABOUT (MOMMA).   

That is the most depressing crap on earth.

It's as bad as HITLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!            :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Ghoste

And what's the matter with the wing car forum?  That's probably my favorite. :icon_smile_big: