News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

slow site again...

Started by Silver R/T, July 22, 2005, 02:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

"Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later."
thats what happened today and sometimes would take a minute or two to load page.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger_Fan

I bet you're clicking, aren't you! :spank:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Troy

What is the point in posting *after* the site is up and working again to say that it was down? :P

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Silver R/T

I dont know, perhaps it'll occur again. And if you're not aware of it working so you could fix it to run better
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger_Fan

Well maybe (just maybe) he has to flip the site switch off to tweak a few things for a minute. :smash:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Johnny SixPack

:iagree:

I think it might also be caused by people with 200+ post counts. :shruggy:

:haha:

Johnny :2thumbs:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Charger_Fan

Quote from: formula_440 on July 22, 2005, 07:24:07 PM
:iagree:

I think it might also be caused by people with 200+ post counts. :shruggy:

:haha:

Johnny :2thumbs:
(whew) I know you're talking about someone else...I'm at 156 as of now. :icon_smile_approve:

Plumcrazy

You could look at this two way, we must be attracting a lot of visitors. :yesnod:

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

psykicpup

haven't had any trouble getting on but have had slow pages but I expected that...Hell the sites 5 days old what do you expect FULL potty training! lol 
hats off to Troy for getting the site up and running and feeling like home in such a sort time!
I certainly don't have any complaints
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

TruckDriver

I have not had any problems as of yet ;D
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Drache

I've only had it slow down once or twice but I did have the page not load a couple times.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire