News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

That junkyard in Canada thread on General Disscussion board

Started by Daytona R/T SE, March 16, 2007, 12:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona R/T SE

In the General Disscussion forum there is a thread about this place:  http://www.roblins.net/ 

For those of you in search of a Vega hatch, there are a few Vegas in this yard, There are also a few Pontiac Astres (Same Hatch ;) ) in this yard.

There is also one 69 Valiant with the front turn signals still on it...

PocketThunder

Brewster and Boy Wonder,  you have a mission.  Get batteries in your camera and air up the bike tires and go check it out for us :yesnod:  Be sure to guard your film against oxygen..
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

THE CHARGER PUNK

just a little far ;D i am going up to the interior and there is a junkyard with a few chargers in it ill take pics of those :yesnod:

73ChargerSE

Quote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on March 16, 2007, 01:22:44 PM
just a little far ;D i am going up to the interior and there is a junkyard with a few chargers in it ill take pics of those :yesnod:

When will the pictures come, next year?
/Hijack

69_500

Better stop and buy some film, and prepay for developing it when your at the drug store. OH and pick up some extra batteries, oh wait first of all you might want to stop and purchase a camera to put those batteries in. :)

dkn1997

Quote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on March 16, 2007, 01:22:44 PM

The odds of those pics materializing are about the same as turning a hamburger back into a cow.

RECHRGED