News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Recent Photos

Started by Shakey, September 15, 2008, 07:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakey

Thanks again to all (khyron, Brian, six-tee nine, Mike)

The vinyl top can go on just about any time.  I have all the goods to do so with the exception of the sail panel boards which I am told are in transit to me.

This is something that we will farm out for various reasons.

I'll be sure to update all of you when I can show some progress/results.   :yesnod:

Shakey

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on September 16, 2008, 05:33:36 PM
You're an inspiration for all Shakey.   :bow:

Aw shucks Mike!  That's really nice and all but I don't consider myself much of an inspiration when I only get to work on my car every few weeks.

Perhaps I should tell my Wife that there are people waiting for me to get some work done on my car and that we need to spend some more time with her family!   :scratchchin:

WingCharger

The stance of your car is awesome!! Nice car man! :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :cheers:

Dodge Don

Quote from: Shakey on September 18, 2008, 05:43:51 AM
Quote from: 472 R/T SE on September 16, 2008, 05:33:36 PM
You're an inspiration for all Shakey.   :bow:

Aw shucks Mike!  That's really nice and all but I don't consider myself much of an inspiration when I only get to work on my car every few weeks.

Perhaps I should tell my Wife that there are people waiting for me to get some work done on my car and that we need to spend some more time with her family!   :scratchchin:

Oh' c'mon Mike....your my hero  :pity:

Dan T

Lookin good Mike!
Can't wait for the day when we could possibly cruise together..
It'll be like a double-mint commercial!!
:2thumbs:
1969 Charger R/T
1969 Dart Custom
2006 Charger R/T

hemi68charger

Be - - -  U - - -  T - - -  FULL !!!

:2thumbs:

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Mopar2Ya

1970 Charger R/T
2006 GC SRT8