News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DASH PIECE REMOVAL, 69 CHARGER

Started by dkn1997, November 25, 2006, 02:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dkn1997

How do I get the ribbed piece off on the pas side, just over the glove compartment (big one)
RECHRGED

Winged 1

;D
Screws from the back side if I remember right..
Its tight but can be done..
Best of luck.

JimShine

Take out the glovebox liner and along the rear of that piece you will feel speednuts holding the piece in. Just remove those nuts and it will come right off.

dkn1997

oh boy, looks like this is getting bigger than I thought because now I just HAVE to buy a new glovebox liner, you know how that goes, "while I'm at it...."

I was crawling around in there and I did feel them.  that was rather convenient of them to make them so unaccessable, thanks mopar!
RECHRGED

dkn1997

got it out.  now that my glove box liner is destroyed, as opposed to before where it just had a big hole in it, how do I put a new one in without destroying it?
RECHRGED

Just 6T9 CHGR

The new liners are "folded" in the corners much like a paper bag......fold it up & shove it in! ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

dkn1997

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on November 26, 2006, 05:36:37 PM
The new liners are "folded" in the corners much like a paper bag......fold it up & shove it in! ;)

thanks.
RECHRGED