News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Posting a picture

Started by Chatt69chgr, December 03, 2006, 10:42:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chatt69chgr

I am trying to figure out how to post a picture.  Thought I understood how to do it.  I opened a free account in photobucket and put four images there.  Each was about 150k.  Then I highlighted the IMG address under ONE of the pictures and copied it.  Then I went back to this forum and attempted to post a reply under the paint and body section.  The reply box came up like it is supposed to and I typed in a sentence and then pasted the previously copied IMG address in the attach box.  When I hit post, nothing happened.  I hit it again and it would not post.  The file I was trying to attach was a jpg.  Any help would be appreciated.

Troy

Did you paste the text in the reply box where the text goes or did you paste it in the box for the attachment? If they are under 150k you can add them as attachments but they would have to be uploaded from your computer. Use Photobucket if you want the picture to show up in your text - the tags you're referring to should look like
[img ]http://www.photobucket.com/someaccount/picture.jpg[/img ] (without the spaces) and should be typed right into the rest of your post.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Chatt69chgr

Thanks Troy.  Worked like a champ. 

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.