News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Photoshop Thread

Started by ds440, November 27, 2006, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

Quote from: djcarguy on March 19, 2011, 05:21:43 PM
:popcrn: WELL IS EVERYONE ON VACATION OR JUST BUSY ,,,PHOTOSHOPING   THIER    TAXXES,HAHAHA,LOL.... :shruggy:
Could someone show a 71 -72 Charger with T-Tops ?

Drache

Can anyone take THIS picture:

And change the dart color to match my car and maybe put a white tail stripe like my car on it as well?

Want it for a new avatar  :icon_smile_big:

My Car:

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Brock Samson

Quote from: Drache on March 30, 2011, 01:45:57 PM

And change the dart color to match my car and maybe put a white tail stripe like my car on it as well?

My Car:

'n chop the roof off, put a daytona nose on it, paint it red and,.. sorry...  :lol:

djcarguy

Quote from: ACUDANUT on March 30, 2011, 12:20:36 PM
Quote from: djcarguy on March 19, 2011, 05:21:43 PM
:popcrn: WELL IS EVERYONE ON VACATION OR JUST BUSY ,,,PHOTOSHOPING   THIER    TAXXES,HAHAHA,LOL.... :shruggy:
Could someone show a 71 -72 Charger with T-Tops ?
[

/quote]

:popcrn: :drool5: :popcrn: :drool5: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :popcrn: :drool5: :popcrn: :drool5:

69rtse4spd

?, can someone take a 10 or 11 Challenger in Limelight & put a black top on it, to see what it would look like. Thanks. :2thumbs:.

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

69rtse4spd

Thanks mikepmcs, with the new color coming out for the Chally, thinking long & hard about getting one.  :think:. Course with the vert. coming also who knows. :scratchchin:.

djcarguy

Quote from: djcarguy on March 30, 2011, 09:19:56 AM
:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
          this is only site or first site i ever posted or got into. did i offend or break some posting rule here with this thread??? some post the pics would not transfer and some were a mess. some i was eager to see dart bird photoshopped in to a topless ride with a dartona stripe and all that.   its winter and i get the seasonal depresssion and cabin fever. iam 51 and disabled and spend way to much time on this box  as in computer.   

DID I POST 2 MANY TIMES OR HI-JACK OR IS IT WHAT I POSTED ,OR CAR ,OR WHAT????????  EVERY ONE DISAPEARED AND POST STOP??????   SORRY FOR ANY AND ALL MIS STEPS....DJCARGUY :icon_smile_question: :icon_smile_question:

djcarguy

Quote from: djcarguy on March 05, 2011, 02:49:56 PM
Quote from: djcarguy on February 25, 2011, 06:51:59 AM
Quote from: MOPAR8872 on January 14, 2011, 01:36:55 PM
Awesome thread, went thru every post, you guys out there are talanted and gifted.

I apperciate you sharing your photoshop skills, and rendering skills with us.

I wanted to know if you could photoshop a couple for me?
         PHOTOSHOP HELP,PLEASE---------------------------TOP REMOVAL,,,--TOPLESS DARTONA-------------DJ
This  is a Dodge Dart done up to look like a SUPERBIRD, 1, PLEASE do the black band around the rear like the Daytona had but have it read "DARTONA" ,2,could you add polished 5 spoke 15inch mags with old school tires.. and ,3, remove roof to make a 2seater topless WITH BLACKBOOT COVER UP TO FRONT SEATS ,4,ADD HEMI OR 6PACK SCOOP....THANKS ALOT DJ

Tthhanks

djcarguy

Quote from: Brock Samson on March 30, 2011, 02:17:37 PM
Quote from: Drache on March 30, 2011, 01:45:57 PM

My Car:

'n chop the roof off, put a daytona nose on it, paint it red and,.. sorry...  :lol: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :popcrn: :popcrn: :drool5: :2thumbs:

Musicman

Close enough eh???

djcarguy

SOME great pics and photoshop ideas and custom cars and 1 of cars on the Unusual Mopars Post picture, thread.   8pages of neat and creative cars with personal style and individual flare ,non just same old its got to stock or ???? :Twocents: :Twocents:
      other neat thread ta check out is,,,,Worst charger paint jobs,,,,,again lots of old school paint jobs..but tons of individuallity and personal style and non stock not boring..   sure was lots of hate and running down and bashing personal style and taste????? :Twocents: :Twocents:

me personally i love to see cars with flames and individual taste and creative flare.........stock is nice,but modified or custom cars and paint stir the mind and draw you in .. :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents:

:shruggy: :Twocents:HAVE A GOOD DAY ,,I SAY GOOD HAHAHAHA   CAPS ARE NOT YELLING ,JUST READABLE.HAHA

BananaDan

Would anyone mind putting AR Vectors on my car?  I love those rims and would like to see what she'd look like.  Whites out please!  ;)

Dan
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

Musicman

These....

That looks good in my opinion :2thumbs:

nvrbdn

dan, that looks awesome on there. love the yeller with those rim's. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

BananaDan

Quote from: Musicman on April 21, 2011, 07:08:45 AM
These....

Thanks dude, LOVE IT!  I've always loved those rims.  If I ever move into a house where I have my own garage, I think a second set of shoes are in order for my girl.  I do love the Rallyes also, why not have both??   :coolgleamA:

How about one more tweak so I can see those rims with the white letters in?

Dan
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

Musicman

OK...

tsmithae

Would someone mind taking Dan's 70 and making it A4 silver with the tailstripe, NO vinyl roof, and if its not too much with and without the v21 black on the hood? The vectors are fine and the lettering on the tire doesn't matter to me.
Check out my full thread and progress here.

http://www.1970chargerregistry.com/mboard/index.php?topic=119.0

djcarguy

2 WEEK CHECK-IN,HAHAHA .   WAS ASKING ,PLEASE IF SOMEONE MIGHT SHOP TOP OFF RED DARTBIRD AND ADD DARTONA STRIPE OFF LIME GREEN DART SHOP.THANKS .I JUST GOT A PRINTER AND WILL TRY TO PRINT THEM OUT AND CUT AND GRAFF ON REAL PAPER?????TRYIED WINDOWS PAINT AND JUST A BIG MESS....THANKS FOR TIME AND HELP..

Piston_Freddy

Max rim size:15"

Finn

Isnt it already painted like it? :shruggy:
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Piston_Freddy

You can't tell a primer black from a primer gray?
Max rim size:15"

FLG

Turn up the contrast/brightness on your screen and you'll go from black primer to grey.

Finn

Haha, I do know the difference. I just didn't think that someone would consider doing that since it doesn't seem worth the effort and cost of painting. But yes, what FLG said should work.
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L