News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Photoshop Thread

Started by ds440, November 27, 2006, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauve66

close but doesn't look right, maybe its the angle
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Musicman

How about now? Go back and look... I went back and fixed it a little... I have a few pic's of your car, but I don't have them with me at the moment so I'm going from memory here.

C_stripes

Hi all, how you been? I have a favor to ask if I could. I am working on my current project, a 73 340 4spd Dart sport and boy was it an FUGLY car in that nasty pale yellow with green interior and dog dish hub cabs. It also had factory body moulding. YUK! I would maybe like to see a photoshop of that just so I can see how nasty it was. But what I REALLY want to see is how I have it in my head and I was hoping that someone might could help. I want to paint the car 1971 B7 blue with a B5 side stripe, black hood scoop with factory style black stripes, wheel lip moulding, painted sport mirror, and rocket injector wheels with white letter out BFG's. If possible I would like the whole background to be white like a lot of DS's renderings. They are beautiful that way.

This is about the best picture I could find that would work for what I would like to see. However, feel free to use any picture you want.

The Hood stripe;

The color (more or less)

the Wheels;

And the actual car how it sits rite now;

Thanks in advance guys. ~Jeremy
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

Patronus

Quote from: tan top on September 10, 2011, 09:44:09 AM

TT that stripe delete looks GREAT with that color!! Best I've seen yet! Nice house too, where is that? Looks like CO..
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

ACUDANUT

Sorry, only Chargers, lol.

70sixpkrt

I posted this awhile ago but can't find the pic. Can someone photoshop my car with Weld Draglites please and no white lettering on the tires. Thank you.

440-6pk, 4-speed, Dana 60 with 3:54  
13.01 @107.93 (street tires spinning all the way down)

Musicman

This site really sucks when it comes to posting images...

:cheers:

70sixpkrt

440-6pk, 4-speed, Dana 60 with 3:54  
13.01 @107.93 (street tires spinning all the way down)

Musicman

Lighthorseman

Well, I just found this thread, and all I can say is..."HOLY!" 

I was wondering if it would be possible to take this picture of my Satellite, lose the lame chrome strip on the side, and just raise up the butt end a bit?  I'm happy enough with the mag 500s - not sure what I will go with eventually, so I'm not worried about them.

My long-range goal for this car is to eventually turn it into a convertible Superbird, similar to Stuart's "Birdible", but with black lettering, top and nose decals...but I suspect that's a few years down the road.

Thanks!

Steve

tan top

Quote from: Patronus on September 18, 2011, 01:51:11 PM
Quote from: tan top on September 10, 2011, 09:44:09 AM

TT that stripe delete looks GREAT with that color!! Best I've seen yet! Nice house too, where is that? Looks like CO..

:2thumbs:

not sure where this is !! its just a random picture i found with a 69  R/T with a tan top  ,  looks very much  like mine when the color is changed to yellow (photoshopping kindly done by Musicman )  :yesnod:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

C_stripes

.........   Still in hopes of someone doing a rendering for me please. :)

Musicman

Quote from: C_stripes on October 05, 2011, 06:02:04 PM

The image you posted is very low rez and will not work well. I found the full size image out on the web but it was still low rez, something like 81K...
I will look around for a better image to work with when I have a chance. There may be something over at Big Block Darts or eRape perhaps, or possibly listed here in this topic somewhere. Either way, I am extremely busy at the moment and don't have time for lengthy searches etc... I have been away from home, family, friends and projects for 3 years, and am now in mid process of returning home permanently on the 14th.

Maybe DS will see it and do it for you sooner...

C_stripes

Quote from: Musicman on October 08, 2011, 08:15:29 AM
Quote from: C_stripes on October 05, 2011, 06:02:04 PM

The image you posted is very low rez and will not work well. I found the full size image out on the web but it was still low rez, something like 81K...
I will look around for a better image to work with when I have a chance. There may be something over at Big Block Darts or eRape perhaps, or possibly listed here in this topic somewhere. Either way, I am extremely busy at the moment and don't have time for lengthy searches etc... I have been away from home, family, friends and projects for 3 years, and am now in mid process of returning home permanently on the 14th.

Maybe DS will see it and do it for you sooner...

Thanks for the response. I will look to see what I can find. I thought that the orig. pic was actually a good one, how do you tell what the rez is?

Brock Samson

I miss this thread,..  :-\ Git back to work fellers!  :lol:

Fitz73Chrgr

I've got a request, and it would be greatly appreciated.   :cheers:

I'd like to see this car in Top Banana with a black interior.  Thanks in advance!
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

ACUDANUT

Don't forget to make it 71-72 either.  :nana:

472 R/T SE

Mike does very good work.  It's very time consuming doing these chops'.  It's not just a 4-5 minute gig.

You folks need to help him out that want renderings.  Give him something to work with, a decent picture.  He shouldn't have to spend a lot time googling images cause you're too lazy.  He's doing the forum a major favor by doing these, the least a person can do is help him out.

Lighthorseman, sorry, but your image flat out sucks.
Jeremy, I can guarantee he'd have yours done if he didn't have to waste a bunch of time looking for images to work with.  It's gonna be hard to find a super large rez. photo cause most forums limit sizes.  I'd try to find the image & then ask the owner of said image if he had the large resolution & if he could email it to you.  In turn, ask politely for Mike's email addy & send it to him.

To determine size of image.  It's this way with Firefox.  Right click image>click View Image Info & you'll get the below attachment.  I circled the area.  :thumbs:

Edit:  With Internet Explorer it's:  Right click>click on Properties (at bottom) & you'll get the size.

Musicman

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on February 03, 2012, 03:11:48 AM
You folks need to help him out that want renderings.  Give him something to work with, a decent picture.  He shouldn't have to spend a lot time googling images cause you're too lazy.  He's doing the forum a major favor by doing these, the least a person can do is help him out.
I'd try to find the image,  ask for Mike's email addy & send it to him.

Thanks brother!

I really do enjoy helping out here when & where I can, but as stated above "you can't make a silk purse from a sows ear" and I do not have a collection of photo's to work from. I also do not have the tools that DS has. I use an old version of Photoshop Elements to do this, most of you probably have better software then I do, but I make due with what I have.

That said... I have been usually busy the past few months as well. I was on the road for the last 3 years, so I am still settling into my old life here at home, catching up on 3 years of neglect around the house. I have my Charger in the first stages of restoration out in the carriage barn. I have been building an engine test stand as part of that restoration so that I can test and tune components that I will be going into the Charger. Of course, I'm extra busy preparing for a couple of things at the moment... I have to go to Yale New Haven Hospital on Wednesday when the doctor returns from vacation, my doctor says the old ticker needs another tune up. A few days after that I'm taking the wife on a 7 day Cruise to celebrate our 25th. The wife has me pretty busy with all this planning... you know how they are. :lol:

Either way, I'm kind'a busy at the moment, but I'll be back shortly.

Fitz73Chrgr

Quote from: Musicman on February 03, 2012, 01:01:58 PM

Hey, all you've done is appreciated!  If you've got free time and feel like messing with some of our photos, then we'd all owe 'ya a cold one.  If not, I'm sure we can all survive with our imaginations.   :cheers:
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

mauve66

Quote from: Musicman on February 03, 2012, 01:01:58 PM
Quote from: 472 R/T SE on February 03, 2012, 03:11:48 AM
You folks need to help him out that want renderings.  Give him something to work with, a decent picture.  He shouldn't have to spend a lot time googling images cause you're too lazy.  He's doing the forum a major favor by doing these, the least a person can do is help him out.
I'd try to find the image,  ask for Mike's email addy & send it to him.

Thanks brother!

I really do enjoy helping out here when & where I can, but as stated above "you can't make a silk purse from a sows ear" and I do not have a collection of photo's to work from. I also do not have the tools that DS has. I use an old version of Photoshop Elements to do this, most of you probably have better software then I do, but I make due with what I have.

That said... I have been usually busy the past few months as well. I was on the road for the last 3 years, so I am still settling into my old life here at home, catching up on 3 years of neglect around the house. I have my Charger in the first stages of restoration out in the carriage barn. I have been building an engine test stand as part of that restoration so that I can test and tune components that I will be going into the Charger. Of course, I'm extra busy preparing for a couple of things at the moment... I have to go to Yale New Haven Hospital on Wednesday when the doctor returns from vacation, my doctor says the old ticker needs another tune up. A few days after that I'm taking the wife on a 7 day Cruise to celebrate our 25th. The wife has me pretty busy with all this planning... you know how they are. :lol:

cruise??, you don' have time for no stinking cruise, get to work on the car..............
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

Musicman

Quote from: mauve66 on February 04, 2012, 05:51:58 PM
Cruise??, you don' have time for no stinking cruise, get to work on the car..............

Come on Rob... I'm working just as hard, and just as fast as you are  :lol:

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

Finn

Quote from: Lighthorseman on September 23, 2011, 03:34:49 PM
Well, I just found this thread, and all I can say is..."HOLY!"  

I was wondering if it would be possible to take this picture of my Satellite, lose the lame chrome strip on the side, and just raise up the butt end a bit?  I'm happy enough with the mag 500s - not sure what I will go with eventually, so I'm not worried about them.

My long-range goal for this car is to eventually turn it into a convertible Superbird, similar to Stuart's "Birdible", but with black lettering, top and nose decals...but I suspect that's a few years down the road.

Thanks!

Steve

Not sure what chrome side stripe you were talking about but here it is with the stance adjusted slightly.

Original:
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L