News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Photoshop Thread

Started by ds440, November 27, 2006, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

73chgrSE

Quote from: ds440 on June 11, 2007, 08:13:32 AM
Quote from: 73chgrSE on June 09, 2007, 05:01:51 PM
OK, OK, can you do one with the black top like that, but brighter white body color with the black out just on the bulge part of the hood and add a black gull wing. That may be a winner!!! Thanks in advance DS.

;)

I would like one more if you can, please. Just like the previous white hood with black-out bulge,  but with a white vinyl top, and then add a thin black pin stripe, similar to mine. And black interior.

Thanks alot.
Paul C.

hutch

Quote from: ds440 on June 11, 2007, 02:20:41 PM
Quote from: hutch on June 11, 2007, 01:37:18 PM

how about with a cowl scoop on it?  pretty please?  I am thinking about getting a fiberglass hood for my 73se.  will help me.  thanks

This type of cowl?

how do you do this. You have skills, thats for sure.

And the car looks good too.
In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"

ds440

Quote from: 73chgrSE on June 11, 2007, 03:56:25 PM
I would like one more if you can, please. Just like the previous white hood with black-out bulge,  but with a white vinyl top, and then add a thin black pin stripe, similar to mine. And black interior.

Thanks alot.
Paul C.

I hope this helps. ;)
1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

41husk

I would love to see some people actually build these.  I would have loved to put some 72 rallye doors on my Bee, but I aint made of money!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Charger74

Quote from: 41husk on June 12, 2007, 11:30:58 AM
I would love to see some people actually build these.  I would have loved to put some 72 rallye doors on my Bee, but I aint made of money!

Don't worry Husk, it's a coming.  Maybe some time before it happens, but that is how mine will look.  I have the doors now with the Rallye indents to graft onto my 73 doors.  Like you, not made of money, getting a late start on my project (just really started last month) and plus I have a baby coming next month.  But it will look like the last one........

73chgrSE

Quote from: ds440 on June 12, 2007, 07:46:50 AM
Quote from: 73chgrSE on June 11, 2007, 03:56:25 PM

Thanks alot.
Paul C.

I hope this helps. ;)

Thanks man. I think I like the white top the best. All i need now is the hood and spoilers.

1carcrazyguy

Anyone care to try to put a factory rallye stripe and some Magnum 500's on this car.  I know the angle is horrible. But this is the only real pic I have of the car. :eek2:

PLEASE 8)

Brock Samson

it don't work though guy,..  unless ya' add a few bowing smilies and a blood sacrifice....   :slap:

chargerman68

hey things look great could i get this pic..buying a 68 superbee looking for a great color combo to set the build off right..stock photo due to car is in pieces..

panther pink with blk vinyl top some kind of strip either on the body or tail panel..thanks

new plum crazy color from 07 dayonta(or something close)

some kind of six pack or something hood.

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

Brock Samson

:eek2:oh hell no! not panther pink!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :slap:

Bob

First time request please. Add bulge hood with SE emblem, front chin spoiler, go wing and ralley stripe down the side. Big order I know but by the results of the other cars it's probably pretty easy for you. Thanks
Bob

ds440

Quote from: 1carcrazyguy on June 21, 2007, 11:07:15 PM
Anyone care to try to put a factory rallye stripe and some Magnum 500's on this car.  I know the angle is horrible. But this is the only real pic I have of the car. :eek2:

PLEASE 8)

Here you go. ;)  I assumed you wanted a white stripe.  Let me know if this is what you were looking for.

ds440

Quote from: chargerman68 on June 22, 2007, 12:45:25 AM
hey things look great could i get this pic..buying a 68 superbee looking for a great color combo to set the build off right..stock photo due to car is in pieces..

panther pink with blk vinyl top some kind of strip either on the body or tail panel..thanks

new plum crazy color from 07 dayonta(or something close)

some kind of six pack or something hood.

I grabbed another image of a '68 that was a little cleaner.  Considering the original pic wasn't of the actual car, I figured you wouldn't mind.  Also, you didn't mention what rims you wanted, so I went with what was on the image already (cragars).  Hopefully this is what you were looking for. ;)

ds440

Quote from: Bob on June 22, 2007, 09:11:32 AM
First time request please. Add bulge hood with SE emblem, front chin spoiler, go wing and ralley stripe down the side. Big order I know but by the results of the other cars it's probably pretty easy for you. Thanks
Bob

Here you go. ;)

PocketThunder

Quote from: Brock Samson on June 22, 2007, 08:48:13 AM
:eek2:oh hell no! not panther pink!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :slap:

:iagree:   Panther Pink doesnt look right on anything earlier than 1970 :badidea:

but its your car ofcourse, do it up how you want it.  :cheers:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

HITMAN 149

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!!!!!!!! either of those superbee's look great!!! yes even the panther pink one looks cool!!!!!!!!!!
the purple one is sweet!!!!!!!!!
once again DS..you are the man!!!!!!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

70charger_boy

The panther pink looks hot!!!!

Charger74

Had a friend that had a panther pink bee, it was nice.  I really liked it.  Wonder what ever happened to it???????

chargerman68

oh man that looks sick i almost fell of the couch....

thanks for that...can u take the front side markers out and instead of a tail stripe can you try some side of the car stripes in blk...thanks again

(for my defence its for the wife i would of liked sublime.....)

Bob

Amazing, simply amazing. :cheers:
Thanks
Bob

Quote from: ds440 on June 22, 2007, 10:25:27 AM
Quote from: Bob on June 22, 2007, 09:11:32 AM
Bob

Here you go. ;)

ds440

Quote from: chargerman68 on June 22, 2007, 12:09:22 PM
oh man that looks sick i almost fell of the couch....

thanks for that...can u take the front side markers out and instead of a tail stripe can you try some side of the car stripes in blk...thanks again

(for my defence its for the wife i would of liked sublime.....)

How's this?

Charger-Bodie

this is just my opinion but if what you really want is a 70?? buy a 70!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

chargerman68

thanks again

just getting ideas thats all at this point

HITMAN 149

HMMMMMMMMMM....
even though it's not my car...maybe we, aghhem ( i mean chargerman & wifey) sholdd see one in sublime green??? LOL
:drool5:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

chargerman68