News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Photoshop Thread

Started by ds440, November 27, 2006, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ds440

Hey guys - thanks for the offer, but I there is no need  for me to take any money from the good people at DC.com. :cheers:  I really appreciate the thought, but take the money and put it in your Chargers (or misc Mopars).:2thumbs:

There is a copy of CS2 on the way, so no worries.  It is just a matter of getting myself situated and taking care of more important matters right now (like resumes, cover letters, portfolios, etc).  As soon as I can get things squared away on my end, I'll be back and ready to help out.  I promise. ;)

Thanks again.
1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

WingCharger

Quote from: ds440 on March 09, 2009, 06:52:35 PM
Hey guys - thanks for the offer, but I there is no need  for me to take any money from the good people at DC.com. :cheers:  I really appreciate the thought, but take the money and put it in your Chargers (or misc Mopars).:2thumbs:

There is a copy of CS2 on the way, so no worries.  It is just a matter of getting myself situated and taking care of more important matters right now (like resumes, cover letters, portfolios, etc).  As soon as I can get things squared away on my end, I'll be back and ready to help out.  I promise. ;)

Thanks again.
Good to hear that ds! :cheers: :cheers:
Hope you can get back to work! :yesnod:

Dave22443

Hey DS, sorry to hear about your loss.  I know what you are going through.  I'm just one paycheck into my new job after being out of work for nearly a year.  The trick my friend is to never loose faith and never give up.  The good one's always prevail and you my friend are one of the best I've ever seen. 

Good luck in your job hunt!   :2thumbs:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

69bronzeT5

Somebody suggest no call-out. I think I like it better with the callout. Oh, and I did this myself on Photoshop ;)

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Finn

I like the call out on it. :Twocents:
Plus that way in the future you can let it say 318 when really its got something bigger under the hood :D
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Foreman72

Quote from: Finn on March 10, 2009, 01:02:01 PM
I like the call out on it. :Twocents:
Plus that way in the future you can let it say 318 when really its got something bigger under the hood :D

looks neked w/o it
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

1970Moparmann

I spent about 2 hours looking at this thread :popcrn:, and just have to say.. :cheers: :2thumbs:  What a great thing your doing!!
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Foreman72

hey is there a way to take pictures and make them look like they're in a coloring book? like get rid of all the color and just keep the outlines around the picture? hope i explained that well...thanks :2thumbs:

BTW...how are u DS?
Eric "Foreman"

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.

mikepmcs

Quote from: Foreman72 on March 31, 2009, 07:53:11 PM
hey is there a way to take pictures and make them look like they're in a coloring book? like get rid of all the color and just keep the outlines around the picture? hope i explained that well...thanks :2thumbs:

BTW...how are u DS?

page 4 and 5 of this thread although c stripes removed his pics.  I think it kind of explains how to do it.  I couldn't figure it out though.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52892.60.html
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

C_stripes

I put the pics back up.  Kodak has a good program for it.
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

mopar_nut_440_6

Very nice work DS. A person with your talent should have no problems getting work!

Good luck in your ventures!

James
1968 Charger R/T 440 
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 680 HP Cummins with attitude

ds440

Quote from: 1hot68 on March 09, 2009, 04:13:51 PM
Hey Ds,
Can you put a GTXtreme stripe on my grey ram? Like the yellow one?

Here you, 1hot68. :cheers:

Sorry it took so long, but I didn't want to leave you hanging...especially after all the work you've put into the site.

This may be the last one for awhile, guys....
1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

Brock Samson

Your skill will be sure missed, I really appreciate all the many prompt renderings you did for me,.. I wish i had the fundage to proceed with the B.S.G. and the Stratocharger..  :-\

if i had a million dollors this is the Car I would build...

So thanks for Everything!

69bronzeT5

Thanks David for everything! I owe you majorly :)

71green go

Hey there fantastic work...amazing...
Any chance you could put these Foose nitrous wheels on the attached charger picture....not my car Just one Identical to mine when its finished...
Thanks!
D:\Documents and Settings\409005717.GESMAM.000\My Documents\My Pictures\3cd5_3.jpg

D:\Documents and Settings\409005717.GESMAM.000\My Documents\My Pictures\nitrouslegendr.jpg

I hope these links worked...as I have problems loading pictures on this forum

Thanks again!

ChgrSteve67

Figured I would give everyone a good laugh.

Another member on this site decided to do a little Photo chopping of my Charger for me.

I can't say I approve of the changes but it is funny.

I don't remember seeing it posted on this site or in this thread.
If it is.... Sorry.

Hope it wall works out for you sooner than later DS440.   :cheers:

dukeboy320

Can someone put this to a plain white background and like do a shadow under it?
Massively Over Powerd And Respected

69bronzeT5

This work for ya? :shruggy:

bigred68

:wave: I have a request! DS, your skills are incredible but I also understand you may not have the technology at your disposal any longer. (I hope your job hunt is going well, mine certainly isn't. Thank god for unemployment, while it lasts)  So, I'm asking anyone with the skills to kinda' help me out. I think? (your comments are welcome PLEASE) I'd like to someday have the '68 painted flat black with out the vinyl top exactly like Angrier with powder coated gloss black bumpers, side marker lights, and all stainless trim. I think I would also like to put those Kelsey-Hayes looking wheels on it. Summit Racing sells the wheels. American Racing "salt flat" style wheels. I'm thinking 16" or 17" by 8" or 9" all around. Please tell me this is a good or bad idea! (Especially the powder coated trim stuff.) If anyone could do this for me, just to see it, I'd GREATLY appreciate it! I'd put a check in the mail!! Thank you!
Jeffery
:cheers:

Foreman72

that charger is in the top five best i've ever seen... :bow: :bow:

what do the wheel caps say?
Eric "Foreman"

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Foreman72

ya thats what they should say but you see how theyre red and all custom looking? i couldn't tell if they said something else
Eric "Foreman"

mauve66

i bet he just painted the insets around the letters the same color as the car
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

bigred68

Quote from: mauve66 on April 11, 2009, 05:14:49 PM
i bet he just painted the insets around the letters the same color as the car
YUP! Sprayed them, then lightly polished the high spots. Thank you for the compliments. Please understand bigred is one of several thousand 318 low option, non-R/T Chargers. Really nothing THAT special, (In the resale market that is) His non numbers matching 440 and many other various pcs,parts I'm sure may actually decrease his value. Bigred is however in serious need of some body work and new paint. He is NEVER gonna be resold, and NEVER gonna leave my cold dead hands. That being said, I'm just trying to think of how bigred might look flat black with all red marker lights,taillights and valance lights. Possibly the dash lights with a red hue? I would NEVER alter an original Charger in this way, just lookin for idea's of bigred's possible alter ego! Again, thank you very much for the compliments and PLEASE, keep your comments comming on my thoughts about the "face lift"!
:cheers:

mauve66

ya gonna change the name to "BigFlatBlack"???? :rofl: :rofl:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint