News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Photoshop Thread

Started by ds440, November 27, 2006, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Wicked72

Id like to see the gray 72 that Texas Charger photo shopped that has the all black hood, with the bumpers painted like the body, chrome trim around wheels and side window removed, the wing and door handles removed. sitting on 17" dog dishes up front and 18" dog dishes in back with yellow lettering on the tires, also black R/T stripe in back.  plz plz plz!!!!   
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

Grim Jhaixus

My plan for my own 73 was custom gold 15" Rallyes. The trim rings would still be chrome and the centers gray. I don't have a pic to donate so any 3rd gen would do. I'm not sure if I want to do shiny gold or satin gold. (What would that be called anyways? Like how semi-shiny silver is called "Argent"?)
"Scars" 1973 Base 318/904 Originally B5

Married on November 23rd, 2009
Fried all the electricals two weeks after purchase
Set on fire ~twice~
Overheated til it would diesel a full five minutes ~twice~

Never once didn't start, never stranded me, never once did not take me where I needed to go. Daily driver of 4+ years.

Currently undergoing 413/727 swap after I finally beat the 318 til it lost a headgasket. The kicker is the 318 still cranks and runs like nothing is wrong. I love my ca

69bronzeT5

Quote from: Grim Jhaixus on February 10, 2011, 04:28:12 AM
My plan for my own 73 was custom gold 15" Rallyes. The trim rings would still be chrome and the centers gray. I don't have a pic to donate so any 3rd gen would do. I'm not sure if I want to do shiny gold or satin gold. (What would that be called anyways? Like how semi-shiny silver is called "Argent"?)

I do have this picture...
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Grim Jhaixus

Exactly. I'm not going that lovely green, but those wheels are exactly what I had in mind.

Okay, I don't know if I stole this pic from DS440 or Charger1973 but it was close enough to my own car (I like the flat hoods) and I hope they will forgive me but can I ask you to try to put the gold Rallyes on it? Thank you for your time either way.

"Scars" 1973 Base 318/904 Originally B5

Married on November 23rd, 2009
Fried all the electricals two weeks after purchase
Set on fire ~twice~
Overheated til it would diesel a full five minutes ~twice~

Never once didn't start, never stranded me, never once did not take me where I needed to go. Daily driver of 4+ years.

Currently undergoing 413/727 swap after I finally beat the 318 til it lost a headgasket. The kicker is the 318 still cranks and runs like nothing is wrong. I love my ca

djcarguy

Quote from: MOPAR8872 on January 14, 2011, 01:36:55 PM
Awesome thread, went thru every post, you guys out there are talanted and gifted.

I apperciate you sharing your photoshop skills, and rendering skills with us.

I wanted to know if you could photoshop a couple for me?
         PHOTOSHOP HELP,PLEASE---------------------------TOP REMOVAL,,,--TOPLESS DARTONA-------------DJ
This  is a Dodge Dart done up to look like a SUPERBIRD, 1, PLEASE do the black band around the rear like the Daytona had but have it read "DARTONA" ,2,could you add polished 5 spoke 15inch mags with old school tires.. and ,3, remove roof to make a 2seater topless WITH BLACKBOOT COVER UP TO FRONT SEATS ,4,ADD HEMI OR 6PACK SCOOP....THANKS ALOT DJ

Tthhanks

djcarguy

Quote from: MOPAR8872 on January 15, 2011, 02:47:28 PM
Here is what I came with for the DARTONA

please leave wing red but add dartona stripe to red bird above,and remove roof as 2 seat topless

djcarguy

PHOTOSHOP REQUEST PLEASE,,,,''' ds440,or  mikepmcs can you or any one with a long cold weekend help shop my last 2 post to make 1 TOPLESS DARTONA.
  i was hoping to do the straight on right side view of the red dart bird and.1.REMOVE, replace the roof with black boot cover up to the front seats as to make a 2 seater topless .2.add black DARTONA stripe from lime dart but maybe leave wing red.3.add polished 5 SPOKES with white letter tires,15 inch .4.HEMI OR SIX PACK SCOOP in black thanks alot in advance,,,,any way to post it to my thread,,,,,,,dartona&pics of wing cars not factory base,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,by djcarguy,,,,  thanks DJ out west snow in morning SUNNY IN AFTER NOON :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :icon_smile_big:

maybe one pic with side pipes or TA exhaust tip,only if time ta,,thanks     what would it look like in black with red stripe and wing???  the mind starts to wonder and race away..i had photoshop and autocad programs yrs ago,at work lots of fun

djcarguy

thanks to Mopar8872 ,hope its ok to borrow your DARTONA TAIL STRIPE ?? iam out on west coast have wanted a wing car like 35 years now and cant afford real or clone. i have a dart swinger and it is topless now ,rust under vinyl top. my thread is listed above ,started as pics of wing cars not made? asked for pics of darts or dusters with wing and or nose mods.
    saw the aussie bird years ago and have had darts since 1976.wanted a dart ragtop since 78 when i saw a 69 red dart GT with white top sinking under a cherry tree, not for sale.. still know the guy,he fixed GT up and then got smashed in the quarter panel,now it is fixed again.
                  thanks all ,build em and drive em.DJ out west :2thumbs:

djcarguy

HELP HOW TA PUT ON DARTONA &PICS OF WING CARS NOT FACTORY BASE,,,,,,ANY HELP,BY djcarguy

[/

Help how do ya tranfer this to,,,,,dartona&pics of wing cars not factory base,,,,, thread by djcarguy??????????
borrowed from photoshop thread,thanksquote]    ok bye now

nvrbdn

what a great idea. i like that dartona project. when you gona start it?
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

djcarguy

my car is allready top less and have been tring different spoilers and short wings. have layed out tubeing and started making a steel tube base  for a glass wing. have been trying to locate and buy a daytona glass nose to modify ,or down size. was looking for a damaged or cheap nose to modify,not finding one??  have to deside how much to cut down windshield and how tall wing will be... with no top wing may be shorter?? well waiting for warmer temps and then back to it..
    hoping for photoshop pic to work from and to keep motivated.buildand drive em...dj

jeryst

Quote from: plum500 on August 09, 2010, 08:32:43 PM
...cleaned up the shape and shine on the pillar and tweaked a couple other lines...and from a different angle...

That black Charger would be my next car if they made it.

Chrysler guys, you listening?

djcarguy

wow texas charger some nice work  :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_wink:.thanks keep up the good work.dj

nvrbdn

wont your wing be decided on by the trunk lifting up? im sure you have seen the 71 dodge chargers with the wing and nose addition, keep designing, it will come together.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

MOPAR8872

djcarguy

Great to see someone else see the potential for the " Winged Warrior Dodge Dart I call  the DARTONA"

Go ahead and use the pic that was made.

I figured I at least used a 1969 Dodge Dart, with 70-71 Fenders and a 74 hood,the reason I want the 69 year is the location of the rear side marker lights, ( they would look better in their location when the rear tail stripe is applied ) or change over to 69 quarters if I can't find a good car.
The fenders, because they use headlight bucket extentions,( they won't be used) and the hood cause it lines up almost even at the front edge of the fenders.
Like you just don't know how to do a wing or cone.. but wanting to try.

Thanks

Chris Reed
Wing Cars Rock!!
I eventually want to build a P/T General Lee

djcarguy

djcarguy

THANKS MIKEPMCS  NOW TOPLESS.DARTONA TOPLESS. :icon_smile_wink: :icon_smile_tongue:

djcarguy

Quote from: djcarguy on February 25, 2011, 06:51:59 AM
Quote from: MOPAR8872 on January 14, 2011, 01:36:55 PM
Awesome thread, went thru every post, you guys out there are talanted and gifted.

I apperciate you sharing your photoshop skills, and rendering skills with us.

I wanted to know if you could photoshop a couple for me?
         PHOTOSHOP HELP,PLEASE---------------------------TOP REMOVAL,,,--TOPLESS DARTONA-------------DJ
This  is a Dodge Dart done up to look like a SUPERBIRD, 1, PLEASE do the black band around the rear like the Daytona had but have it read "DARTONA" ,2,could you add polished 5 spoke 15inch mags with old school tires.. and ,3, remove roof to make a 2seater topless WITH BLACKBOOT COVER UP TO FRONT SEATS ,4,ADD HEMI OR 6PACK SCOOP....THANKS ALOT DJ

Tthhanks

djcarguy

Quote from: djcarguy on February 25, 2011, 08:24:34 AM
HELP HOW TA PUT ON DARTONA &PICS OF WING CARS NOT FACTORY BASE,,,,,,ANY HELP,BY djcarguy

[/

Help how do ya tranfer this to,,,,,dartona&pics of wing cars not factory base,,,,, thread by djcarguy??????????
borrowed from photoshop thread,thanksquote]    ok bye now

ACUDANUT

Could someone show a 71 -72 Charger with T-Tops ?  :icon_smile_big:

djcarguy

:popcrn: WELL IS EVERYONE ON VACATION OR JUST BUSY ,,,PHOTOSHOPING   THIER    TAXXES,HAHAHA,LOL.... :shruggy:

djcarguy

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
          this is only site or first site i ever posted or got into. did i offend or break some posting rule here with this thread??? some post the pics would not transfer and some were a mess. some i was eager to see dart bird photoshopped in to a topless ride with a dartona stripe and all that.   its winter and i get the seasonal depresssion and cabin fever. iam 51 and disabled and spend way to much time on this box  as in computer.   

DID I POST 2 MANY TIMES OR HI-JACK OR IS IT WHAT I POSTED ,OR CAR ,OR WHAT????????  EVERY ONE DISAPEARED AND POST STOP??????   SORRY FOR ANY AND ALL MIS STEPS....DJCARGUY :icon_smile_question: :icon_smile_question:

Sort of a sore subject on many levels with the two but what about a General Lee Superbird? Wonder if they would really fly if they jumped a bird :lol:

nvrbdn

i dont think you posted too many times or about a wrong subject. you have an idea in your head, get it out there and see where it falls. some will hate it and others will see a possibility in it. same as the ones of the 71 daytona surely a different breed of its own. if you want it, keep it alive and when its done, parade it around. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House