News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

3rd gen charger guys post your pics

Started by mikesbbody, December 03, 2006, 07:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Woolery

-1971 Charger R/T clone restomod project

For details on my cars, check out my web blog

HOOLIGAN73

She's not as nice as alot of these cars on here, but it's a start!  :coolgleamA:
*Proud Owner Of a 73' Charger*

Massively
Over
Powered
And
Respected

mikesbbody

Hooligan, good to see her pic on this thread where she belongs  :2thumbs:

tricky lugnuts

Lots of nice Chargers, everyone.

Here are a few pictures of my "work in progress" third gen - '71 SE with 440/auto - parked along the banks of the Mighty Ohio River.

Tom

WM23N1G1

69*F5*SE

Yeah, I'm lovin' the dogdish caps on there plus a little meat on the back.  Very nice.

mikesbbody

Quote from: 69*F5*SE on May 14, 2009, 12:26:04 PM
Yeah, I'm lovin' the dogdish caps on there plus a little meat on the back.  Very nice.

I was about to say the same thing! very nice  :2thumbs: 440 SE's are pretty rare

tricky lugnuts

Thanks for the positive feedback guys - I just got the dog dish hubcaps and installed them yesterday. Bought them on eBay (after being outbid by $1.50 at the last minute a number of times over the last few months).

The 440 SE is a pretty rare car. Mine's got a U in the VIN, one of about 600 or so produced in 1971. It's like an R/T without all the advertising. Still wish it was a 4-speed version, even rarer, but maybe I'll hit the lottery some day!

Tom

400/6/PAC

I took My car to our first car show on Tuesday night and won first place in Mopar class
These pics are from early that night, Not a lot of cars there in these pics, But We ended up with 84 cars and 9 cars in Mopar class.
It was a lot of fun.
These pics were taken on 5/12 09
Sorry I forgot to set the date stamp.

400/6/PAC

Sorry I forgot to set the date stamp :brickwall:

mikesbbody

Nice to see another 3rd gen out there fun is what its all about.

400/6/PAC

Thanks Mike
A few more pics

400/6/PAC

69*F5*SE

I'm really starting to like the 3rd gens much more because of this thread. The cars are looking great.   :coolgleamA:

Bob

mopar73

I really like the shaved marker lights. :2thumbs: I thought about doing it myself but decided to keep them.

mikesbbody

Quote from: mopar73 on May 15, 2009, 08:06:09 PM
I really like the shaved marker lights. :2thumbs: I thought about doing it myself but decided to keep them.

I know what you mean I thought about it myself too. I like the 71's marker lights

400/6/PAC

Yeah, I don't know why I just didn't like them.

mikesbbody

Quote from: 400/6/PAC on May 16, 2009, 12:43:05 PM
Yeah, I don't know why I just didn't like them.

I always thought the 72 and up side marker lights stick out too much  :Twocents: kinda like "Lollipop's" stuck to the car  :lol: you iether get rid of them, or get over them.

dukeboy_01

Here are a few pictures of my 71 Charger.  These were taken before and during the restoration.  It has been painted, and I will be picking it up from my buddy that did the paint/body work in El Paso, TX next month.  I will post more when I get further along. 

FLG

defiance

WM23N1G1