News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Plymouth Superbird

Started by Khyron, December 17, 2006, 01:43:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

My friends that own a bodyshop just received this to finish detailing. thought I would share with everyone.

http://www.teamvintage.net

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

hotrod98

Wish my clone was that far along. Looks like it just needs the decals applied. Very nice looking car. Any idea what that color that is?

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Khyron

Shes a real deal Superbird, and for the color, I'll have to ask. It came from another bodyshop, they're just doing some finishing work on the old girl. It's the original color, not sure of the paint code.

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

THE CHARGER PUNK

69_500

I would have to agree. I think that the color on the camera is just off a bit, due to lighting. But appears by contrasting it with the color of the engine that the car would be EK2.

THE CHARGER PUNK

Is that the 50' mercury from cobra beside it ???

Khyron

Quote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on December 17, 2006, 03:59:39 PM
Is that the 50' mercury from cobra beside it ???

actually it's a 49 Dodge :)

lowered about 3 inches, with a modern suspension and 318 motor. :D Thats Mike's toy.

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

41husk

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Brock Samson

62 Max

That is Vitamin C.This is how lighting affects the color.Both are Vitamin C.The one in front of the open door is correct.Lighting changed the other one.I had both painted at the same time.

69_500

You have 2 Superbirds? I thought you had one, but then again if they are both Vit C then I guess I wouldn't have recognized them as different. That is without looking them over in person, I'm sure there are differences.