News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Vent window upper bumpers...are they being reproduced? I need one

Started by Bobby41909, October 15, 2010, 11:59:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobby41909

Just got my vent windows re-chromed for my 69 and it looks like I only have one vent window upper bumper.  I was able to get everything else brand new but these bumpers.  The one I have is in excellent shape.  Anyone know if these are being repro'd?

If not, I think I have the driver-side so I'll need the passenger side.  Anyone got a good one they don't need?

rick.d

Can you post a pic..i got a couple 68 doors for parts ill send you for free....just not sure exactly what it is....

Ryan

are you talking about the rubber that is at the top that the side window goes into when up all the way? It is somewhat triangle shaped with one side slightly rounded? If so no I do not think anyone is repoping those. However they can be found in good shape and clean up very well with some dish soap and hot water. Mine look new yet are 40 years old. I wish the rest of the parts on these cars where as durable.
69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA

Bobby41909

Quote from: rick.d on October 15, 2010, 02:06:52 PM
Can you post a pic..i got a couple 68 doors for parts ill send you for free....just not sure exactly what it is....

This is the peice I am talking about.  Thanks for the help

Bobby41909

Quote from: Ryan on October 15, 2010, 02:14:35 PM
are you talking about the rubber that is at the top that the side window goes into when up all the way? It is somewhat triangle shaped with one side slightly rounded? If so no I do not think anyone is repoping those. However they can be found in good shape and clean up very well with some dish soap and hot water. Mine look new yet are 40 years old. I wish the rest of the parts on these cars where as durable.

Yes thats it.  I posted pictures yet they are a little blurry

rick.d

I will dig em out tomorrow morning and see what i can do for ya.

Bobby41909

rick.d

I dug one out, send mea pm and i will send it...It is the passenger side.