News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Talladega restoration pictures

Started by jonw29, December 26, 2006, 11:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemigeno

Congrats on the invite - and nice car!

:2thumbs:

jonw29

Thanks guys.It has definately been challenging buy worth it now to see the finished product.

jonw29

Well guys.I made it.My son and I traveled to Kingsport Tn this week end for The Forge Musckecar Show.I felt great to see the finished product under the lights.I was able to see some things that needed attention but for the most part its completed.

xs29j8Bullitt

Congrats!  It is great to see a long project come to a happy ending...   I came close to buying a Talladega about three years ago, I had plans to display it with my Charger 500 when it was finished.  See attached picture taken when I went to try to buy the Talladega...

Glad to see you kept going when the project was frustrating... believe me, I know the feeling!  Looking forward to seeing your Talladega at a future Aero car event!

Allen
After 8 years of downsizing, whats left...
1968 Charger R/T, Automatic, 426 Hemi
1968 Polara 4Dr Sdn, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1968 Polara 4Dr HT, Automatic, 383
1969 Charger 500, 4 Speed, 440 Magnum
1969 Daytona, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1969 Road Runner, 4 Speed, 426 Hemi
1970 `Cuda, Automatic, 440-6BBL
1970 Challenger T/A, Automatic, 340 6 Pack
2004 Ram, Automatic, 5.7L Hemi
2009 Challenger SRT8, Automatic, 6.1L Hemi
<This Space Reserved for a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 8Sp Automatic,

moparstuart

Quote from: jonw29 on October 03, 2010, 03:00:30 PM
Well guys.I made it.My son and I traveled to Kingsport Tn this week end for The Forge Musckecar Show.I felt great to see the finished product under the lights.I was able to see some things that needed attention but for the most part its completed.
did you see wayne , he was suppost to be there with his mercury
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

jonw29

Stuart.I am terrible with names.What is is last name?We had a total of about 25 Talladegas/Cyclones there.

moparstuart

Quote from: jonw29 on October 04, 2010, 11:26:23 AM
Stuart.I am terrible with names.What is is last name?We had a total of about 25 Talladegas/Cyclones there.
wayne perkins  cyclone II cale edition  , cant miss the wheels
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

jonw29

Yep.he was across the aisle from me.