News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

XV Motorsports Level One Suspension Info

Started by GMachineDartGT, December 27, 2006, 09:06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GMachineDartGT

Some of you have been following the introduction of our offerings...I am pleased to announce some of the data from the powers that be, concerning track testing of our level one suspension kits. On our 71 Cuda test car, they were able to achieve 1.03g in cornering, which is pretty impressive. Keep in mind, that car also had our stiffening kit, consisting of frame connectors, inner fender braces and a tubular rad support. It was also sporting some good rubber on billet wheels, not sure if they were 17s or 18s though.

The other good news, is that when the 71 Cuda mentioned above, compared lap times with our stock 70 TA Challenger that sports factory front and rear sway bars and 235/245 60 15 Radial TAs, the Cuda was 9 seconds ahead of the Challenger on a 1.33 mile course. Thats a pretty significant gain. Any questions, PM or call!

Charger_Fan

Glad to hear you guys are still going full steam ahead on your R&D of great suspension pieces for these cool old cars! :thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Rolling_Thunder

1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip