News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Did Jim Own a charger....

Started by 70charginglizard, July 20, 2005, 09:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

Blusmbl

See attached.
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

hemihead

Actually he owned a 68 shelby GT500 KR because he liked the snake.
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

JimShine

I have a pic around here somewhere of The Doors posing around a 1968 Charger.

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: hemihead on July 20, 2005, 10:23:22 PM
Actually he owned a 68 shelby GT500 KR because he liked the snake.

The website, Kelly, linked to said that he had a Charger and a Mustang.

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Ghoste

Wow, that's pretty cool.  Did anyone notice that the reflection of the photographer in the door mirror kind of looks like the older Morrison?

69_500

Man how many different boards do you guys post on? I have a hard enough time keeping up with just the Mopar boards.

6pkrunner

Quote from: 69_500 on July 21, 2005, 05:04:31 AM
Man how many different boards do you guys post on? I have a hard enough time keeping up with just the Mopar boards.

-it's incredible isn't it? Some guys can do many boards and remain current on each. Hats off for the level of dedication to the electronic environment. I can't keep track of the Mopar ones.

Ghoste

Any other photos of Morrisons Charger?  Anyone have that pic of the band with a Charger and was it Jim's car?

70charginglizard

Well after further investigation I've found that Jim didn't actually own that charger I've see photo's of him with. It was a rental.
Really make you wonder what may have become of it though hu?
what Iv'e heard, I guess it was a lime green charger but no one can seem to tell me exactly what year it was. I think it was a 68  by the looks of the photo's I have seen of it.
I use to have that one of the who Doors group standing next to it but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Must have accidently deleted it.

Later for now.

70charignlizard.
70charginglizard

Ghoste

Well, you know your assignment for the week now don't you?

RECHRGD

I've got that same picture around somewhere, and yes it was a '68.  By the time the '69's came out Jim was probably too stoned to drive anymore.   
13.53 @ 105.32

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 6pkrunner on July 21, 2005, 08:35:13 AM
Quote from: 69_500 on July 21, 2005, 05:04:31 AM

-it's incredible isn't it? Some guys can do many boards and remain current on each. Hats off for the level of dedication to the electronic environment. I can't keep track of the Mopar ones.
:haha:

Glad you made it, 6Pk. :wave:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

THE CHARGER PUNK

thats weird my dad bought the box set a week ago and we were talking about the 68 .weird.....-MATT

Ghoste

Is there a pic of it in the box set?

THE CHARGER PUNK

one of them getting out of the back of it and one of him sitting in it-MATT

Ghoste

Can you scan them and post them?