News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The heat

Started by Plumcrazy, July 22, 2005, 10:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beenaround

hey chryco its seems to be getting that way down here in new england!the summers are getting shorter or i.m getting older :laugh:.my garage is not heated so i lose so much time of working on the cars in the off season that it makes me sick!!

matt43

We take all the nice weather we can get!

MoparYoungGun

I have lived in Minnesota all of my 14 years and every time winter comes and it gets freezing I start to
complain and whine my ass off. I just can't stand it, the thought of 6in of snow and 20 degrees depresses
the crap out of me. Although I do go down and visit my Aunt and Uncle down in Florida quite frequently in
the winter. Heck, I even go down in the summer. As a matter of fact I'm going down there Friday!
Anywho, I know that I won't stick around this frozen hell hole any longer than I have too :lol: !

BrianShaughnessy

Another spring/fall guy here.    I hate lots of snow / cold / humidity / heat. 

In the meantime,  this year is weird... by now my grass should be brown and I get a break from mowing... but I'm still mowing almost twice a week... this sucks. 

I don't actually want it to be brown but I refuse to pay a high water bill and I let it go dormant if that's what it's gonna do.

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Charger_Croatia

That snow would be great to have here now, we only have few days per year with it.
Outside temp is going to be around +100 these days.  :flame:
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

ipstrategies

Ohio has been 90+ with 85% humidity, I worked on my Charger Sunday and  you sweat sitting still. I am fortunate to have a pool to cool off in during breaks on the working on the Charger. Today is supposed to be the hottest day of the year and I need to replace the rear brakes on my daughters car SAFETY FIRST when it comes to her driving.
1971 Dodge Charger SE 383 Magnum
1999 Dodge Durango 5.9
1995 Chrysler LHS

Brock Samson

for what it's worth, there have been some fairly significant weather pattern variations...

you can look it up..