News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone got an Emergency Stash?...

Started by Brock Samson, September 01, 2005, 11:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel0816

Midwest here...ice storms and tornados are the worst things.

Basement full of junk...guns...(I need my own though esp after someone tried to get into my house with me in it the other day)...generators...lots of water...I need a fireproof safe though-gonna add that to my shopping list.

When I lived in Florida I did not have an emergency stash which was pretty stupid now when I think of it.  But at the time I was struggling paycheck to paycheck (well okay some things do not change) with health issues and just did not have the means...BUT I did have a friend whose house I would go to in the case of a hurricane or etc. 
I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

NHCharger

My bro-in-law came over the other day. Just broke up with another one of his white trash girlfriends. Was complaining that she won't give him back his emergency stash.
Somehow I don't think it has anything to do with survival. :eyes:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

MoparUSAF

NHCharger....I just read and re-read your reply and I can't stop laughing !!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_smile_big:

beenaround

we have a brook out back,so since we rely on electricy for water and heat,i can always go down to the brook and get a 5 gal pail of water to flush the bowl.and yes we have the firearms to back it all up.

73dodge

an AR-15 with an M203 grenade launcher a 9mm and a few sets of Camis including a few thousand rounds of Ammo. I'll just turn into a looter once the big one happens and take out anyone in my way. I am also working on getting a stockpile of fragmentation grenades in case things get harry.

That's my plan

Did anyone ever see the movie tremor? I'm the wakko survivalist in the movie.......

heh heh 

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

itsbacon

duck tape and pbr.  that oughtta do it.

Chargerguy74

I live in the country too. I have cattle. I make my own ammunition, and I'm skilled with a rifle. I could disappear into the bush for months and still survive. I'm never worried about anything.
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

MoparYoungGun

Ya, we have somewhat of an emergency stash. Up here in MN all we get are tornadoes and just this year have had 2-3 go right by us. We have a little shelter under our stairs leading up from the entry way to the second floor. Down there we have pillows and blankets. We also have a portable radio, a couple of large Maglites, a small portable TV, and extra batteries of all sizes. Upstairs we have canned food in easy reach as well as bottles of water, cans of pop, etc. We only had one tornado in my 14 years and all it did was rip some gutters off. So if one ever does come, were ready :yesnod: .

Todd Wilson

I have about 3000 rounds of ammo stored up and I try to keep at least 3 cases of PBR on hand at all times!

Todd