News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Shrinking/expanding the header. Is that a new feature?

Started by bull, January 29, 2008, 12:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Just trying to determine if I'm losing my marbles. Yesterday I got on the site and discovered I had no header at the top of the page. Eventually I discovered the little triangular shrinking/expanding button that I'd never noticed or used before so now I'm wondering if it's a new thing or if it's been around a long time and I just never noticed it.

Troy

It's built in to the forum software and has been here since this site was created. You can also shrink/expand each group (ie Mopar Garage) if you rarely look there. There are lots of little things like that and some aren't very well documented. You should be able to find more viewing options in your profile as well.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

bull

Cool. I must have hit it by accident and then I couldn't figure out how to access my PMs without a header. :brickwall:

Troy

Look at the bottom of the same page in the "Forum Stats" section on the right side.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.