News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I SPY A SUPERBIRD HOOD ON A DAYTONA?

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, January 12, 2007, 06:16:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemigeno

I think that's a Daytona /70Chgr hood.  The center crease looks a little odd, but I think that is the angle that the photo was taken from.  If there were more pics of the car I think you could see a little better that the hood is normal.  You can see the standard irregular front edge of the hood quite clearly, and I can make out the faint outline of the hood depressions.  I think it's just that particular photo that makes it seem odd.

daytonalo

DID ANYONE WATCH THE VIDEO , LOOKS LIKE A SCHOOL PROJECT , COMPLETE WITH WIFE BEATER !!!!!!!!!!!!  I HOPE I DIDN'T OFFEND ANYONE !!!!!!!!

charge-it

Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

62 Max

hotrod98

These guys are full of it. They're trying to play the car off as a sloped back glass 70 Charger 500 and who is Jim Edelbrock?

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

70charger_boy

I thought that car was nice, but what do I know..... :icon_smile_question:

62 Max

Quote from: hotrod98 on January 18, 2007, 10:23:41 PM
These guys are full of it. They're trying to play the car off as a sloped back glass 70 Charger 500 and who is Jim Edelbrock?

This is how I read it.

"Beautifully constructed 1970 Daytona REPLICA. This is an original Charger 500 with the Nascar back glass" 

Also known as a clone.You should understand that  :popcrn:

1970 Satellite (Superbird clone project)

hotrod98

(1970 Satellite (Superbird clone project) ) ?
Wouldn't know anything about that.

To me it sounded like he was trying to infer that it was a quote Charger 500 unquote as if that was something special.

Still would like to know who he's referring to. Who the hell is Jim Edelbrock?  Is he related to Vic Edelbrock.

Charles Addams

Drache

Jim Edelbrock was Vic's imaginary friend and life long companion!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

hotrod98

Thanks. That's all I wanted to know. I can move on now.  :icon_smile_big:

Charles Addams