News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Did any charger 500's ever come with V-21?

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, January 13, 2007, 05:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

Did any 1969 charger 500's ever come with V-21? ???

hemigeno

Not that I'm aware of. 

I don't have the exact date it became available, but V21 was a late-year addition to the 1969 model year.  AFAIK the run of C500's was done by the time that the performance hood treatment was introduced.

Just 6T9 CHGR

:iagree:  The bulliten was released 1/3/69

Sort of like why there are no F6 C500's
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Ghoste

Has anyone modified a car to have it that you know of?

69_500

Here is an oddball question for you then Chris.

The last 500 was built 12/19, however by the time it would have left Creative that option would have been available. So to me it would have been possible to have gotten one with that. However I haven't seen any with it.

Could have gotten close to the F6 green if you had a 999 car. Like the 1 999 paint 500 that is close to V2. :)

Just adding fuel to the fire aren't I.  :devil:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Maybe Danny if the V21 was dealer installed......didnt the cars go straight to the dealers after Creative?  They didn't go back to the assy plant then shipped out to the dealers did they?

The 99 99 Rallye Green & Butterscotch Yellow were mid 1969 year special orders I believe.

The 99 99 Omaha Orange or highway orange was available since at least '68 (Bengal Chargers) :scratchchin:

I'm sure anything was possible
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69_500

It would have to be a dealer installed option yes. Or Creative could have installed it too I guess. But your right they didn't go back to the plant, just straight to a dealer.