News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Front Air Dam For 73?

Started by 73performance, January 22, 2007, 10:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

73performance

The Front Air Dam For My 73 Charger Is In Pretty Rough Shape, Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find One Or Buy One?
A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. unfortunately, they don\\\'t have a J.O.B.

Charger1973

They never came with them in 73, so look up the part for a 71 R/T front spoiler.  Its only correct for a 1971 but will fit any Charger through 1974.  Try Year One or The Paddock.  There are 2 versions, fiberglass and plastic.  Plastic is more durable and also more expensive.  I think they run about $160 new. 

73performance

Errr... Well I'm Wrong, I Need The Piece That Is Metal And The Blinkers Are Mounted In There. I Thought That Was The Air Dam. So Yeah, That's Probably Why I Didn't Find It On Ebay, I Was Calling It The Wrong Name.
A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. unfortunately, they don\\\'t have a J.O.B.

Charger1973

Quote from: 73performance on January 22, 2007, 11:06:05 PM
Errr... Well I'm Wrong, I Need The Piece That Is Metal And The Blinkers Are Mounted In There. I Thought That Was The Air Dam. So Yeah, That's Probably Why I Didn't Find It On Ebay, I Was Calling It The Wrong Name.

Thats the front valance panel.  Its not available repro so you are stuck looking for a good used one.  They arent all that hard to find though.

73performance

Hey Thanks Alot Though, Guess I Was Mostly Wondering If You Could Buy New Ones. I Guess I Could Try To Straighten The One I Got Out, It Just Looks Like Some One Hit A Big Dog Or Something With It, Haha, All Well, It Happens.

hemihead

Yes the front valances take a real beating on the 3rd Gens sometimes.I have seen some nice ones on E - gouge so keep looking.
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

hemihead

Oh and welcome to the site! Check out the 3rd Gen site at the bottom of this post also.  ;D
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

THE CHARGER PUNK

Here you go :icon_smile_big: (see link below) looks like we gotta teen into the muscle charger :2thumbs: 1 more for the good guys :yesnod:

71-74 Dodge Charger Front Valance  $ 119.00

SITE(SCROLL DOWN to 3rd Gencategory)
http://www.showcars-bodyparts.com/charger.html

73performance

Thanks I Appreciate The Website You Handed Out, I May Look Into It More, And Also Yes I Am Teenager Who Loves The Charger World, And Will Never Go Back To Chevrolet. I Have A Cousin Too And I've Told Him About This Site, But He Does Not Have A Log In Name Or Anything, But He Has A 1980 Dodge 4-Speed Pickup(Wish Grandpa Gave It To Me)That Is a Orange Color, It's Saweet. But The Worst Thing I Heard Is That He Wants Me To Go Through, And Drop In A 318 For Him. I Told Him That Is ALOT ALOT ALOT Of Work, Changing Mounts And Who Knows If It Even Will Fit, But Anything Goes With Enough Force. Would You Think This Is Possible?   All Well, Lata