News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dayclona's G-Series Kits no longer available?

Started by 451-74Charger, February 01, 2007, 11:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

451-74Charger

Does anyone know what is going on with Dayclona ?
This also makes me wonder if you order ANY parts from them, what is likely to happen?

daytonalo

I think janak and him are on vacation !!!!!!!!!!!

Ghoste

hotrod98

Quote from: 451-74Charger on February 01, 2007, 11:42:31 AM
Does anyone know what is going on with Dayclona ?
This also makes me wonder if you order ANY parts from them, what is likely to happen?
Ironically, I just noticed the same thing yesterday when I was looking for more pics of the g-series cars. I couldn't find any of the extra pics that they had on there once upon a time. I just bought a 71 charger this week and was thinking again about building a g-series daytona and wanted to take a look at those closeup pics that they had on their site. I have a few that I saved but lost some when I transferred everything to my new computer. I can attest to the fact that building this wing car stuff is hard and thankless work. Definitely not enough volume to make a living. A guy would have to do it for the love of the cars.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus