News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Dodge commercial on TV

Started by nitrometal, July 30, 2007, 08:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitrometal

Have you seen the new Dodge TV commercial that has the tagline "Dodge was the first... Nascar over 200mph..." and it shows the #88 Daytona in a couple of clips?  I just saw it while I was watching Shark Week.

Very cool!!!   :2thumbs:
I love the smell of nitro in the morning.

http://pettysuperbird.com

Howie

Seen it. Even had people aske me, did you see that wing car on the new dodge comercial. Hello! I will be glad when I get er done.
                                                                                                                                                                                      Howard

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

hemi68charger

Saw it as well, pretty cool.......
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

TomP

I saw a Macho Power Wagon and a '70's Street Van in there, too.  Very cool.
'70 Charger R/T Clone - FE5/V1W 451/727/Dana/4 wheel disc brakes/AC (Under Restification)
'70 Challenger - FM3/V1W 440/727/8.75/4 wheel disc brakes (Under Restification)
'74 Duster - FM3/V1W 225/904/7.25 Disc/Drum
'93 RAM D250 - 5.9L/A518/9.25 (Old Sacto Cop Truck)
'94 BMW 740iL

Yes, I'm a Dodge Boy.  Verstehen?

Brock Samson

there's another that shows a first gen. interior dash and console...   :icon_smile_wink:

Ghoste

Really?  I hope I see that one.

rollingthunder

here ya go all 3 of them the chrysler one has the dash shot

http://www.youtube.com/user/DCXVIDEO
life's to short have a blast before its gone.