News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help me !

Started by Back N Black, February 05, 2007, 07:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Back N Black

Boys,

I feel a bit uncomfortable asking, but I really need your advice with what could be a crucial decision.

I've suspected for quite some time now that my wife may be cheating on me. The usual signs,,,,,, phone rings, I answer, the caller hangs up.
My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently. When I ask her their names, she always says, "Just some friends from work....... you don't know them." I asked her how she got home and she always says "by taxi". I started staying awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but I've never actually seen it. Although, I can hear a car driving off, as if she's been dropped off around the corner or something. Why? Maybe, she wasn't in a taxi! I once picked up her cell phone, just to see what time it was and she went berserk. She told me never to touch her things again and wanted to know why I was always checking up on her.

Anyway, I've never really approached the subject directly with her. Maybe, deep down inside, I just don't want to know the truth. But last night she went out again and I decided to find out what the hell is going on here, once-and-for-all. So I hid behind the car at the side of the house. It gave me a good view of the whole street when she came home.

It was at that moment, crouching down, in near darkness behind my Charger, I realized my worst fear...I noticed that there was oil leaking from a crack in the lower casing of the differentinal.

Is this something I should try to fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

Charger_Fan

Fix it yourself, you'll need the extra money for the divorce. :icon_smile_tongue:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mikepmcs

Back N Black,That was a pretty good one.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?