News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Finally a resident of Chargerville

Started by Wheels of Terror, February 12, 2007, 06:07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wheels of Terror

Thank you Charger Punk!!! I have been looking for pics on the net for along time!!! Don't even ask me how many times I have seen the movie! I might make it a Wheels of Terror clone that has been taken care of. To me Chargers are he's. I can't picture WOT being a girl. :devil:My Charger's name is Seth. He doen't look like a girl either. Hence my avatar message. thank you so much everyone for the nice replies. You have no idea how much this car has changed my life, and I am waiting on delivery.
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

THE CHARGER PUNK

i love that charger as well very sinister looking :yesnod: never seen that movie tho as i cant find it anywhere!!!!!! :yesnod:

MorePwr

Here's the pic I came across

Bandit72

if your planning on bending the hood down like in the movie i have a flat hood i'll trade ya straight across  ;)
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

Wheels of Terror

Considering the possible rarity of the car, I might restore it. I think that that it is a Spring special with the Celebrity roof. ;D
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger