News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Rack

So we have General Lee clones, Bullitt clones, DMCL clones, Death Proof Clones, etc... has anyone decided to do a Mr. Angry clone yet?

:D

HITMAN 149

i haven't seen anyone do an exact Mr Angry clone YET....... BUT i definitely know mike has inspired many a member (ME incl :D) to resto/mod their chargers!! there are quite a number of members who are big fans of Mr. Angry...... "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!!!!"
:2thumbs:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

69bronzeT5

Same here John! I'm building my car using ideas from Mr.Angry and Keepat's 68...best of both worlds :2thumbs:

Tilar

I managed to tape the one that was on last night... First one of them that i've seen. I'm going to try to remember to record the rest of it. That Charger does sound good.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

69bronzeT5

Just saw the Charger get kicked out...again :'(. Everytime that stupid Andre guy opens his mouth and disses Mike, Jim and Mr.Angry...I started yelling at the TV telling him the shut the f*** up :lol:

pettyfan43

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on February 20, 2008, 12:06:39 PM
i haven't seen anyone do an exact Mr Angry clone YET....... BUT i definitely know mike has inspired many a member (ME incl :D) to resto/mod their chargers!! there are quite a number of members who are big fans of Mr. Angry...... "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!!!!"

My 73 S/E will a LOT more of a Pro Touring flavor when I build it thanks to Mike and Mr Angry.

71ChallengeHer

part of my e-mail............................   :popcrn: :popcrn:

Spike TV is re-running series one of 'Bullrun', the reality show... two episdes air each night at 2am..so you'll have to be a hard core fan to catch them or have a Tivo or DVR...

Series 2....We have been swamped with requests to audition for series two of the show...10,000 and counting! Thanks for your support and patience, we will announce this information as soon as possible!!

'Bullrun: Cops, Cars and Superstars 4' the documentary of the 2007 Bullrun live event rally from Montreal to Key West has just finished its edit at Bullrun Productions and aired on UK TV.

Look out for news on a special preview of this series that our USA fans will be able to watch...for further information on Bullrun TV shows and countries where it airs please go to.. http://www.bullrun.com/page.php?pid=79

CB

Watching Bullrun as we speak
broadcasting on the Belgian channel!

QuoteIT WAS SOOO COOL WATCHING MIKE KICK THAT LOTUS' BUTT IN THE HANDLING CHALLENGE!!!!!!!

Way to go Mr Angry  :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on February 20, 2008, 12:06:39 PM

Mike has done alot to popularize our cars i think its great.  He was one of the first to do the front lower spoiler, bigger rims, among other things.  He bridged the gap from old school to new school and the charger has taken him places he has not dreamt of.  Congrats mike......