News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DAYTONA TRUNK HINGES

Started by daytonalo, January 15, 2007, 12:05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barnfindcuda

i agree with ya, only to a point though. i agree with the buyer beware theory, however, misrepresentation of a vehicle is just flat out wrong, i have seen the products they have represented on ebay, i am fortunate i could drive over to them and look at the vehicle, they just flat out lie and misrepresent  their cars, most all they have is high priced junk, there are a few vehicles i have seen there that arent bad, but they arent worth near the money they ask, i mean sometimes 3-4 times the vehicles value, if they get it , more power to them. but, these are the kind of guys that give our hobby a bad name,
dont take this in a personal manner but if you could stand in their lot and ask them what they need for any car they have, you would leave laughing and disapointed there are people like that , and in the back of your mind you would feel at least a little sorry for the people buying this misrepresented junk they are buying on good faith,unless of course you know these guys and condone what they are doing!  i hear what your saying but, i also hate to hear about anyone who has had their had earned cash talken from them because someone isnt honest, now i understand your selling some parts to people from this site and you sound like an upstanding person, even when your talking about someone elses product that doesnt fit quite right , you have a positive spin on it, if you started selling parts here and they were just junk, would that be right?, after you tell people that it fts great! i dont think so, these guys in lake villa inllinois are just guys taking complete advantage of the internet,(selling things site unseen) if they were stand up guys we wouldnt be having this conversation , but they are not. they have sold alot of cars in this area over the years and the people i have talked to that have dealt with them have all had the same story, however ,i ask those people this, if you looked at the car and didnt like the deal ya struck,why di ya buy it? those are the uneducated people you speakof. as i said earlier , i agree with you to a point but again, these guys are just plain crooks

daytonalo

I hope they learned a lesson , Its a cruel world out there !!!!!!!!!!!! They were too cheap to hire an inspector !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wingcar builder

check out this Daytona they have, it sounds like the salesman describing it is the guy that does the late night infomercials on how to become a millionaire! or the oxi-clean guy! LOL!

**Inactive Link Removed**

barnfindcuda

i looked at a few of those cars, they are way over priced slapped together cars, cant tell in the pics, the red cuda has the bumpers painded rubber and all,i looked at the newport convert before they bought it, it was 2500, now it $5000, didnt do anything to it, its a decent start for a car but not for $5000, the daytonea must be at a different location, dont recognize it, my advise to all out there, look at anything these guys sell first, not in pics, in person or get someone you trust to look at it! and i am not sure but i think they but the orange for the daytonas in 55 gallon drums! lol. enough on this guys, this is a thread about daytonalo's hinges, lets stop hijacking it! lol, everyone here is great and i really hope to build a daytona clone someday, i'll need all you guys!