News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

paint gun

Started by dodgeboy67, February 18, 2007, 10:45:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodgeboy67

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230089820433&rd=1&rd=1

for the price is this a good gun set.....obviously , you get what you pay for........i know several people who swear by this brand......

Charger-Bodie

if its just for hobby work and you keep them really clean and lubed they will serve the purpose well
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Silver R/T

Looks like good gun for spraying smaller parts, you'll definitely need bigger cups for attempting to spray a car.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

jordyjim

yes they are ok, i use them at work, they are only touch up guns, great for blowing in small areas, bumper scuffs etc,and they fade out really well, i prefer the suction feed for general purpose painting, thats agood price get them, i spray 06 models with a$60 dollar eagle, i get no comebacks just set it up correct and away you go, ive been painting 15yrs i dont need a gti super charged gold plated gunits just practice..jim

Doc74

Altough I preffer Sata this kit is an excellent starters kit. I wouldn't use the gun for a clear finish on a total repaint, unless you cut and buff but it's certainly good for inner work or use as a primer and surfacer gun. The touch up gun is good for spot repairs. For the price it's certainly a great deal.

dodgeboy67

Quote from: Doc74 on February 21, 2007, 09:27:31 AM
Altough I preffer Sata this kit is an excellent starters kit. I wouldn't use the gun for a clear finish on a total repaint, unless you cut and buff but it's certainly good for inner work or use as a primer and surfacer gun. The touch up gun is good for spot repairs. For the price it's certainly a great deal.

thanx for the in put guys