News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona / Valiant Front Turn Signals

Started by Old Moparz, March 05, 2007, 10:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Another member here (69Coronet) posted in the General Topic section about a junkyard in Cananda that's going to be crushing some cars soon. I noticed on the Plymouth page of the galleries, that there is a Valiant that appears to still have it's grill & turn signals in it, & also in one piece.

http://www.roblins.net/  (scroll down on this page)

Most already know that the turn signals from the Valiant are the same as the Daytona, so maybe someone needs a pair & can look into these to see if they're available. I found a mint grill & signals about a year ago for $90 on ebay, so I'm set. A spare pair would be cool, but I don't need it right now.

Roblin's Garage •  requests@roblins.net  •  p:  (613) 476-5479  •  R.R.#2, Demorestville, Ontario, K0K 1W0, CA
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Daytona R/T SE

Yup, Grab them when you can, they're getting tougher to find. I had bought two sets from the local junkyard many years ago, just in case I ever got around to building a clone-I think I paid 10 bucks a pair  ;D  The lenses are bringing pretty high dollar $2-300 a pair on ebay at times, I got lucky and got a pair of NOS lenses for $51 since the seller had listed them as "Back-up lenses"  :icon_smile_big:

daytonalo

Laysons makes the lenses , they are dirt cheap , unless you need NOS on a clone for some reason !!!!!!!!!!

nascarxx29

I got 3 or 4 sets of used sold one nos set $600.00 to a hemi daytona restoration.The / 69 daytona/Vailant light assembly same part number.They also have aliuminum spacers.The lens you can get aftermarket.The bulb socket can be replaced with one from a auto parts store.There always rusted out
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

daytonalo

Wow , you guys are loaded , laysons sells them for around 50 bucks !!!!!

hemigeno

Quote from: daytonalo on March 06, 2007, 07:58:25 AM
Wow , you guys are loaded , laysons sells them for around 50 bucks !!!!!

::)

Layson's may sell the lenses, but that's not anywhere close to the whole turn signal assembly.  I've seen whole NOS assemblies sell for over $300 each side, so what Dave sold his set for is right on. 

hotrod98

I bought a couple of grilles on e-bay last year for $50 for the pair and they had nice turn signals. One of the sockets was rusted pretty bad, but as mentioned, it can be replaced. Anyone need a couple of Valiant grilles less signals?

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Old Moparz

Quote from: hotrod98 on March 06, 2007, 11:15:37 AM
I bought a couple of grilles on e-bay last year for $50 for the pair and they had nice turn signals. One of the sockets was rusted pretty bad, but as mentioned, it can be replaced. Anyone need a couple of Valiant grilles less signals?

I can trade you my Valiant grille for your Valiant grille, but I don't have any signals either.  :D
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus