News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Calisle

Started by XXHEMI, March 07, 2007, 08:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_500

Man, you are like my wife. I  try to downplay the car so I can talk her into letting me spend money on it, and fix it, and she shoots it down. I tell her the rims need to go, so I can pick up some new ones. she says, they are fine. I say, it needs to be painted, she says it still looks good. I say we need to redo the upholstery, she says vinyl is vinyl, and it isn't holy. GRRRRRR.

Ghoste

Maybe, but we're going to draw the wife similarity line at the car, okay?

hemigeno

:hah:
Quote from: Ghoste on March 14, 2007, 08:25:46 PM
Maybe, but we're going to draw the wife similarity line at the car, okay?

hemigeno

Oh, and Danny, your 500 was most definitely noticed.  I don't know how many people thought my car (while sitting on the truck) was a C500, which was a direct result of sitting next to your car.  That happened not only at the 'Nats, but when you parked next to me at the MonsterMopar show as well.

Should we all play along and try to help Danny with some upgrades?              Nah, I'd rather not diss your car - doesn't deserve it.

69_500

Upgrades? Those I need.

First of all it needs a later VIN and a build date, and a SON to start with a 926 instead of 925. After that I can take it. :)

Jerry's car is definately a looker. Its a gorgeous car, if you ask me. I was telling you this past weekend that I think its one of the nicest 500's I'ver ever seen. Personally though I don't care for bronze cars, but then again I've seen several bronze 500's that I like.

Ghoste

Quote from: 69_500 on March 15, 2007, 04:20:29 PM
Personally though I don't care for bronze cars, but then again I've seen several bronze 500's that I like.

My 67 is crying.  :'(

Just between us though, it took a few years for the color to grow on me too.

69_500

Hey get this, now that I've totally taken this thread off topic.

My 3 year old son told me 2 weekends ago that he wanted me to sell the Charger 500 to buy a Bronze 500. I took him to see another 500 locally, and he said it was much better looking than our 500.

XXHEMI

Quote from: 69_500 on March 16, 2007, 03:18:55 PM
Hey get this, now that I've totally taken this thread off topic.

My 3 year old son told me 2 weekends ago that he wanted me to sell the Charger 500 to buy a Bronze 500. I took him to see another 500 locally, and he said it was much better looking than our 500.

What's wrong with bronze? :yesnod:

69_500

Nothing really, just not my cup of tea. Then again I will say this Ed, your 500 is very nice looking. Then again so is Troys' bronze 500. I like a few of them, but not all of them.

Oh who am I kidding, I haven't seen a 500 yet that I didn't like.