News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Grille emblems

Started by THE COLONEL, September 11, 2008, 02:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE COLONEL

Ok, I went on teh search for repro emblems for the grille when I restore it this winter, and did not see anything from Year one, but did see stuff from paddock........but I don't know about you, but you click on the "Charger" emblem as it says for 68-74 Chargers, and they only have a 70...with a picture.  I scroll down more, and then there is a "1969 Headlight Door Emblem"...with no picture.  WHAT!! :brickwall:  Does anyone else seem to have that problem.

Also, does anyone have part numbers for the repro "Charger" emblem, and the "Arrow" emblem...or some other place where I know if I order it, I will get the right one, rather then hoping I picked the right emblem in Paddock?
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

Ryan

They are backrodered and they have no expected date available. You can have your original rechromed or find a good original.
69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA

THE COLONEL

Quote from: Ryan on September 11, 2008, 06:15:42 PM
They are backrodered and they have no expected date available. You can have your original rechromed or find a good original.

That may be the option I will have to do.
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

Ryan

I have a decent original emblem. Its shines up very nice, but it does have some very very light pitting.
69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA