News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I hate the '06 Charger...

Started by Ponch ®, July 18, 2005, 05:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy74

yeah, we do get a lot of ghetto thugs in looking at the 06s,and its not color biased-just punk attitude,but when we sell them,its usually to an older male or couple,because they can afford it.

actually sales of the 06 just started kicking in here,probably because we have had such a mild winter.like ive said in the past,i dont like em,but its what puts food on my table!

ghost,i am just busting your balls,dont take it personal!

bull

Quote from: andy74 on January 14, 2006, 09:12:48 AM
yeah, we do get a lot of ghetto thugs in looking at the 06s,and its not color biased-just punk attitude,but when we sell them,its usually to an older male or couple,because they can afford it.

actually sales of the 06 just started kicking in here,probably because we have had such a mild winter.like ive said in the past,i dont like em,but its what puts food on my table!

It's all the incentives. ;)

6pkrunner

GM is trying desparately to wean its customers off the incentives. They are dropping the MSRP. However, consumers like the employee's pricing and its going to be hard for them to get clear of it.

andy74

the funny thing is the chargers and magnums sell with little or no incentive(1000 if you finance with cfc,at a higher rate then most banks)while the trucks,durangos and vans need a big cah allowance.chrysler started the lower price deal on the 05 caravans,a comparable equipped 05 grand sxt was about 2500 less than a 04! its a good idea,but people still want to see the rebates,just a fact of modern day car sales