News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

a/c power steering bracket question

Started by davidlclassic, March 19, 2007, 11:13:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlclassic

I'm putting the a/c and power steering back on my 71 charger se 318 small block after an engine rebuild, I've came up with two brackets to many, something is wrong! where can I find pictures so I can get the brackets in the right place?
Boyz Under The Hood Inc.

mikepmcs

here is Beers thread on his 318 stroker, it might help a little.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,283.0.html

I'll keep looking for you.

Welcome aboard!! :wave:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

davidlclassic

thanks for the pics mikepmcs they really helped me. Now I can move on and finish this up.
Boyz Under The Hood Inc.

mikepmcs