News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

got a 68 coronet grille

Started by pandamarie, March 19, 2007, 02:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pandamarie

I am slowly getting the parts to do my Daytona conversion, picked up a 68 coronet grille to make it a 500 lone till I can afford the nose and wing. trading my 69 grille for a set of 70 fenders and hood and in two weeks I should have the car over at my buddies to get the vega window plug installed and the trunk shortend.
I will post pics when everything starts happening. right now I have to replace my7 quart milodon oil pan, bottomed out doing 110 over an intersection and ripped a couple holes in it. Got a 6 quart hemi pan to replace it. I figure the 1 inch torsion bars should keep it from ever bottoming out again.

richRTSE

I'm also doing a 500 clone. ;D Don't see too many 500 clones compared to Daytona clones. I got my grill/bezels at a swap meet, not hard to find. You'll need the special mounting brackets and the filler panels that fit between the headlight bezels and the fenders. I got mine from Mike at Dayclona. 
http://www.dayclona.com/view_item.aspx?page=4&id=55