News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Full OEM style steel quarters for 68-70.

Started by 69RTSEV88, March 22, 2007, 11:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike DC

QuoteI wonder if Hardcore would have gotten a better reception had they NOT taken a four speed 69 Charger RT and jumped it to destruction last year as a hilarious publicity stunt.

Probably true. 

The R/T jump was rediculous by anyone's yardstick.  Some people objected more that others, but I can't think of a single person who wasn't annoyed about that car being chosen to get wrecked.  Not DOH fans, not the DOH stunt crew guys, not even the driver of the jump.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's worth nothing that the entire "Harcore Racing" operation is a net money loser for a rich guy who just loves musclecars.  (They didn't make a dime off that GL jump.  They probably lost a bunch of money overall.  The whole event was free open attendance.  They even gave away free hot dogs & soda to the crowd.) 

I'm saying that Hardcore many still be willing to make these Charger panels even at a major loss.

Ghoste

Hmmm, perhaps the whole enterprise is just a hobby to him then?  I'd still like to see one first but I can't fault the man for stepping into the breach.

69 charger man

i got it there making too much money selling cheby stuff, so their goin to use mopar parts as a write off/loss.... lol -ray

gtx6970

I received a dealer pricing schedule this afternoon,
Retail is $2495 EACH panel
For those that wanna step up to be a dealer  , it aint gonna be pretty.

If you want in at 35% off retail ,it's gonna set the ck book back about $ 40,000
Buy in gets as cheap as about $8000, but also only gets you 15% off

Thanks ,,, But no thanks

So get your friends together and do a group buy !!!!!!!!
Ok,,,,,,,who's gonna go first ?

charger-jeff

Jeff here from A1Canvas/A1Customs . I have had conversations with Hardcore regarding the panels over the past couple weeks & mulling over becomming a distributor.  A group buy would make it much easier for me to decide. I was aware of this project in early November as I have been to Hardcore's business in the Flint Area. They are NOT a RINKY DINK Tin can operation. I have not seen the panels nor have I seen any tooling. That may change in the next couple weeks as I may be planning a trip(about 1 hour for me) If anyone is interested in a group buy , Please send me a private message..

Cheers , Jeff

mikepmcs

Hardcore Racing was actually featured on Horsepower TV this morning.  FWIW.  They were doing engine work though.

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

hemi-hampton

Jeff, Let us know if you see a completed 1/4 on your visit, On that looks similar to what they had advertised in Mopar Mags that run all the way upto the roof like NOS.  LEON.

Dodge Don

Quote from: hemi-hampton on April 15, 2007, 12:13:43 PM
Jeff, Let us know if you see a completed 1/4 on your visit, On that looks similar to what they had advertised in Mopar Mags that run all the way upto the roof like NOS.  LEON.

Yes yes!! Jeff if you visit them we need an unbiased opinion on them. I'm thinking about buying a pair, however, the way these guys have launched this so far gives me cause to worry.

Daytona R/T SE

So what's the latest on the new quarters ?

hemi-hampton

Dodge Don

There have been some issues. Still have not received mine yet.

hemi-hampton

I think they are still in the Trialf fit process, This takes time. They should say will be ready in 6 months instead of Impling soon. I'm confifent they are coming, just who knows when? LEON.

1badbee

Look on their website in the upper right hand corner!!
That does NOT look like a MOPAR to me does it il looks like a pontiwreck to me, I
do not think I will be buying any of these quarters from them if the host a G L JUMP :nutkick:

rob9593

Quote from: hemi-hampton on June 02, 2007, 09:40:16 AM
I think they are still in the Trialf fit process, This takes time. They should say will be ready in 6 months instead of Impling soon. I'm confifent they are coming, just who knows when? LEON.

I've been in touch with them.....my QP is supposed to be ready next week.....yes, it's trail and fit, the passenger QP tooling needed to be tweaked up to accomodate a more exact final bend behind the wheelwell...