News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

red hemi 500 at 78 WW meet

Started by learical1, March 24, 2007, 10:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_500

If you really want a clearer shot of the one you listed as gooder2. I can scan one in for you. I have that photo in 8x10. And I also have the negatives for the whole series of photo's to that day. It includes a shot of my dad's 500, as well as a HEMI Daytona. Both individually, and then together. Also have about 30 slides of that day as well.

Magnumcharger

The answer is definately YES!!
Please post them, and make them as large as you can (for better viewing).
Thanks.
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

69_500

It will probably be in a few weeks before I get time to go through the box, and sort those photo's out though. Sorry about that. Been super busy with trying to get things orgaznized to do the video and photography at 6 west coast shows. Takes up a lot of time trying to plan air planes dates, times, hotels, travel arangements once I fly in, and then getting passes to video and photograph everything that I'd like to. But once things settle down, I'll get them scanned in.

Bluespower

My car did not have vinyl top. Also mine had dog dish hubcaps and Dana with 3.54 gears

69 DAYTONA

...the red 500 with the black vinyl top was the very first HEMI I ever drove...DeWayne stored it at my warehouse for long periods of time...sometimes he would pick it up and when he was done driving it, he would leave it at my house for me to take back to storage for him...I think it had the hubcaps and white walls on it when it was stored at my place

69_500

Quote from: 69 DAYTONA on November 24, 2015, 11:25:14 PM
...the red 500 with the black vinyl top was the very first HEMI I ever drove...DeWayne stored it at my warehouse for long periods of time...sometimes he would pick it up and when he was done driving it, he would leave it at my house for me to take back to storage for him...I think it had the hubcaps and white walls on it when it was stored at my place
It had the Polara hubcaps when it was my dads.

C5X DAYTONA

The green hemi 500 in the middle was Si Taylor.  The 500 on the end was dads.  He had 2 red ones at that time. 
Caution.... Low flying aircraft.

C5X DAYTONA

Bruce,  Your photo is dads Hemi automatic right after he fixed it from a fender bender. 

wingcarenvy

C5X DAYTONA

It that Si's old Hemi 500 now? 

wingcarenvy

Which 500 are you referring to? The green one in the picture that I posted is the one moparchris bought from a friend of mine from Westminster California in the early 90's. Which originally came from Bruce and his brother.

C5X DAYTONA

Quote from: wingcarenvy on December 27, 2015, 10:50:49 PM
Which 500 are you referring to? The green one in the picture that I posted is the one moparchris bought from a friend of mine from Westminster California in the early 90's. Which originally came from Bruce and his brother.
Yes,  I was referring to the one you posted in the photos.   Different car then if it was the Lerical1's.