News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Do you ever wonder what the heck were you thinking?

Started by DarkAngel0816, September 12, 2005, 09:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel0816

Yeah you sick rotten pigs!   LOL!

Dementing my poor stressed out brain.
I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

mopar_madman

Quote from: DarkAngel0816 on September 16, 2005, 11:40:24 PM
Yeah you sick rotten pigs!   LOL!

Dementing my poor stressed out brain.

Look at the bright side, it all had to make you laugh.
1973 Dodge Charger
1968 Plymouth Road Runner
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger

6pkrunner

Education is never a burden to carry around. Congrats on the return to school. It will be well worth it in the long run. I'm in a job that has me going back to classes and seminars at least for 3-5 weeks evey year. The first time  I was out of the classroom/learning environment for 10 years or so. A real shock to the system. You'll get your stide after a bit and it'll ge a bit easier. However the first 3-10 page assignments are a real bear to get through!! ;D But those too will get easier.
All the best!!!
What is your major in?

Ponch ®

Quote from: 6pkrunner on September 17, 2005, 07:28:05 AM
Education is never a burden to carry around. Congrats on the return to school. It will be well worth it in the long run. I'm in a job that has me going back to classes and seminars at least for 3-5 weeks evey year. The first time  I was out of the classroom/learning environment for 10 years or so. A real shock to the system. You'll get your stide after a bit and it'll ge a bit easier. However the first 3-10 page assignments are a real bear to get through!! ;D But those too will get easier.
All the best!!!
What is your major in?

way to re-legitimize this thread........ ::)

:icon_smile_big:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

DarkAngel0816

Quote from: 6pkrunner on September 17, 2005, 07:28:05 AM
Education is never a burden to carry around. Congrats on the return to school. It will be well worth it in the long run. I'm in a job that has me going back to classes and seminars at least for 3-5 weeks evey year. The first time   I was out of the classroom/learning environment for 10 years or so. A real shock to the system. You'll get your stide after a bit and it'll ge a bit easier. However the first 3-10 page assignments are a real bear to get through!! ;D But those too will get easier.
All the best!!!
What is your major in?

Journalism with specialization in Public Relations and Music.
I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone