News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HLPAG Daytona Clone

Started by DC_1, March 26, 2007, 10:18:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Based on their past exploits, it probably isn't much of a waste.  It's likely so rusted underneath that they were able to lift it of the donor car without turning a single bolt.

dkn1997

"to our knowledge"  what it really means:  "total bullshit"

Don't have time to finish it?  that I beleive.  Daytona project would take too much time away from spray bombing swamp cars and "creative" writing class.
RECHRGED

Arigmaster

PUUUUULLLLEEEEEZZZZZZZ!  Let me go git my shovel...   I can see it now... Car is going down the road on a trailer with the newest sucke... ummm, I mean owner and hits a set of RR tracks... The body collapses around the wheels and the window plug flies out and the shards of bondo go flying and blind some woman and her dog walking near by.

71gtx

Quote from: Arigmaster on March 31, 2007, 10:52:37 AM
PUUUUULLLLEEEEEZZZZZZZ!  Let me go git my shovel...   I can see it now... Car is going down the road on a trailer with the newest sucke... ummm, I mean owner and hits a set of RR tracks... The body collapses around the wheels and the window plug flies out and the shards of bondo go flying and blind some woman and her dog walking near by.

:rofl: :cheers: :icon_smile_big: