News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I need a few photos of a Charger's interior

Started by CornDogsCharger, September 18, 2005, 01:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CornDogsCharger

Hello, I am in the process of building a '69 Charger with saddle/tan interior.   I need some nice detailed photos of the dash (mostly) and other various interior shots.   Paint Codes??? The inner portion of the door.... what color is it..... T5, T3???   My car ooriginally had black interior... so I don't have the codes.   Also, what about the dash frame?   What color should it be?   Right now I am recovering my seat and will need to paint the dash frame soon.   I need for the pictures to be factory correct and not quicky paint jobs.  Any pictures and other information is GREATLY appreciated!!

Justin
"CornDog"
1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger (DMCL Project)
1969 Dodge Charger (WB General Lee "GL#004")
1969 Dodge Super Bee

Brock Samson

W E L C O M E   CO R N   D O G ! ! ! !     :wave:

Here's some factory correct photos of my "perfectly restored factory correct" '69 with the Special Editon option... (ok... so I lied...)   :P

mine's black but i'm sure some of the saddle tan folks will post up soon... welcome to the site... post some pics when ya get the chance..
dave aka strat...     :icon_smile_big:

CornDogsCharger

Thanks for the picture man.... But I'm really looking for SADDLE/Tan interior photos.  By the way.... SUPER NICE CAR you have there!

Justin
"CornDog"
1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Super Bee

MoparYoungGun

Hey Strat, would you mind measuring the depth and the total height (not just the face) of your Autometer Sport Comp tach? I'd really appreciate it, thanks!

Just 6T9 CHGR

Check out the interior shots at the www.1969chargerregistry.com gallery

While your there please consider registering your 69   :thumbs:

Also the interior color for the doors would be T3 with a tan interior

Welcome to the site :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Brock Samson

Quote from: CornDogsCharger on September 18, 2005, 04:17:11 PM
Thanks for the picture man.... But I'm really looking for SADDLE/Tan interior photos.   By the way.... SUPER NICE CAR you have there!

Justin
"CornDog"
Quote from: MoparYoungGun on September 18, 2005, 04:50:55 PM

Hey Strat, would you mind measuring the depth and the total height (not just the face) of your Autometer Sport Comp tach? I'd really appreciate it, thanks!

Thanks Justin, we gotta thread called pictures of your dodge charger post up or something like that... LOL i'l find it and link it here,.. anyhow,..
Im sure some of the jennie lee guys have saddle tan ints.. and they love to show off their cars... so if ya messege them ya might find a stock int..

and Youngun i'll get to the specs of that tach tommarow.... it fits perfectly just to the right of the speedo in the blank spot...
I highly recomend it!! BTW they make two sizes, i got it from jegs as I recall.

JimShine

Hey Justin, good to see you here man!

This pic is from 6T9's site.

Notice how dark the dash assembly is compared to the rest of the car. That is the correct look.

Now check this out:

In this pic you see A real saddle seat (which matches the door panels and pads) top glove box door is the factory correct color and the lower pad is in SEM saddle tan. So, if you can help it, avoid using SEM if you want a factory look.

The factory paint code for the metal parts from PPG is 1969 Dodge Bucksin Tan 23076.

CornDogsCharger

Thanks a lot Jim!  I knew my General Lee buds would pull through (just like Strato mentioned).  Now Jim, when you said the PPG code is for the metal parts... are you talking about the inner part od the doors?  Does this include the dash frame?  In the picture above, it appears that the frame should be the same color as the dash pads.  Am I correct? 

From Paddock, I just ordered the 69 Buckskin Interior Paint that they offer.  It was the only tan or saddle color that they offer for a 69 model.  I also bought the primer that they offer for when you are painting plastic parts.  I just hope its the right shade.

Thanks for the infor guys. 

Justin
"CornDog"
1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Super Bee

JimShine

Yeah, the paint is found on the dash and the doors (when the car came with painted to match inside). The PPG code says it is Buckskin. You should be able to get it locally if the stuff you ordered doesn't look right. The color is like that upper glovebox. I have a tan ashtray here and it is very close in color.