News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Would recommend PCG

Started by badack, March 31, 2007, 12:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

badack

FYI. I had performance car graphics restore my instument cluster (69 charger)after shopping around to find a broad range of prices. He turned it around in four weeks for less than $600. They assessed the cluster and called me with options and desired level of perfection I was looking for. I could have spent more had I went with new switches etc. but he applied new faces to the guages, pollished swithes and clear cover, re-calibrated, and even swapped out a few misc items with good used stuff. He called what he did a "fix-er-up-er but it looks like new.
I'll post some pics when its back from paint.

Plumcrazy

:iagree: I had them refinish my dash bezels and I've used their gauge decals.  They also repaired my panel dimmer switch.

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

resq302

:2thumbs: :iagree:  PCG is good people.  I have used them and will continue to use them as their attention to detail and correctness is one of the best around.  Their customer service is also up there.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto