News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

73 Charger Brake Upgrade.

Started by Pouria, April 03, 2007, 08:22:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pouria

Hi;
I wana know if it is really necessary for me to upgrade the brakes of my 73 Charger to all disk brakes or the stock brake is good enough if being repaired very well. In case the upgrade is recommended, which company offers better conversion kits?

Yours - Pouria

Chryco Psycho

it depends what you are going to do with the car , for typical street driving front disc / rear drum are fine , for racing the rear brakes will stay hot & the rear will fade as most drum brakes will & upgrading to disc is a good idea

Charger1973

Well they still make front disc / rear drum vehicles so they cant be all that bad, if done correctly.    :Twocents:

Pouria

Quote from: Charger1973 on April 03, 2007, 11:36:32 AM
Well they still make front disc / rear drum vehicles so they cant be all that bad, if done correctly.    :Twocents:
Absolutely, but not for such a weight and such a engine power. Even some Japanese toys like Camry and Maxima are leaving the factory with disk brakes nowadays!

My baby is for street use but I wana take it to some friendly challenges at the weekends.