News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Funny Pics................

Started by Lowprofile, September 10, 2005, 09:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

PETE

Brock Samson

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Lowprofile

::) :P :D yep....
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Lowprofile

Funny stuff!  :eek2: :lol: :D

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Lowprofile

ok, last ones for now.. :cheers: :D :icon_smile_wink:

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Lowprofile

Todays pics!  lol  :eek2: :lol: :D

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

skip68

I saw that pickup at DukesFest last year. Truely white trash!  :eek2: Yee haw! :smilielol:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

1FastCharger

Quote from: skip68 on May 08, 2008, 02:17:12 PM
I saw that pickup at DukesFest last year. Truely white trash!  :eek2: Yee haw! :smilielol:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)

And it's not even a DODGE!!
66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger

bull

Some random ones:

bull

few more:

Lowprofile

:hah: :eek2: :lol: :D  Nice!

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Brock Samson

Auto Polo from the Library of Congress...

perhaps they should add this event to the next Bullrun...  :lol:

SmashingPunkFan

Not weird, just cool!
Tonight I'm Burning Star IV.
Projects:
1970 Dodge Charger SE (Main Project)
1973 Dodge Charger 400 cid. (Work in progress)
1988 Mustang 2.3 liter 4 cyl.

Looking for Seat tracks for bucket seats.

Brock Samson

not supposed to be weird, just funny..

Brock Samson

Aerial Bicycle
1885: The aerial bicycle was devised by American inventor S T Hachenberger, to utilize the newly erected telephone poles and wires for transportation. The vehicle was equipped with a small electric motor and was suspended from from a cable running parallel to the telephone wires. Used on a trial track, the idea was soon abandoned. (Photo by Three Lions/Getty Images)

by Three Lionsreference: 3376916

Firehouse.com - Printable Article
The Web's Source for Fire, Rescue & EMS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Car vs. Telephone Wires in Texas

photos. Christopher J. Hill

On June 13, 2004, at approximately 8:30 AM, Community Volunteer Fire Department's Engine 2 and Ambulance 2 were dispatched to the intersection of Alief-Clodine Road and Metro Boulevard in Southwest Harris County, Texas for the report of a car versus telephone pole.

Upon arrival, the engine company found a vehicle still running, hanging on the telephone wires by its right front tire.

Witnesses reported that the car had been traveling westbound on Alief-Clodine when the driver lost control of the vehicle, crossed the median, and made contact with the guide wire from the ground to the telephone pole, propelling the vehicle upward onto the wires.

Witnesses also reported that the driver jumped down from the vehicle and ran to catch a bus prior to the arrival of Engine 2 and the Harris County Sheriff's Department.

The vehicle ran for over an hour until the oil had completely drained from the motor and it seized.

Several wreckers and a Southwestern Bell crew removed the vehicle from its perch.

bull

More demotivators:

bull

More demotivators:

bull

More demotivators:

Lowprofile

one for every occasion!   :eyes: :D

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Manfred318

Dont know if this has been posted or not.
:rofl:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

Manfred318

Another

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.