News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Funny Pics................

Started by Lowprofile, September 10, 2005, 09:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

where is the LOLz!!!!!!!!!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

squeakfinder

Some of these are being recycled. I guess that's okay. I posted that one with the water quite a few pages ago.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

SeattleCharger

I am guilty of doing that sometimes myself.  

Important:   -Before posting on this thread:   Look through ALL 98 pages of thread and look at everysingle picture,    ---make sure the picture you are uploading has not been posted before!

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

squeakfinder

:icon_smile_blackeye:      Like I Said.

I guess that's okay....

By the way, the second picture you posted is allready on here, and the first one is in the maybee pile. :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Foreman72

who the heck puts a toilet right there in the first place
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

squeakfinder

Quote from: Foreman72 on July 24, 2009, 08:48:42 AM

Might be for the crap filled diapers that accidentally get mixed with the other laundry.  :eek2:

PocketThunder

Quote from: squeakfinder on July 24, 2009, 10:26:01 AM

Might be for the crap filled diapers that accidentally get mixed with the other laundry.  :eek2:

All i know is that i would sure put salmon colored fixtures on a navy blue floor!   :smilielol:   :smilielol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Foreman72

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 24, 2009, 10:58:51 AM

All i know is that i would sure put salmon colored fixtures on a navy blue floor!   :smilielol:   :smilielol:

and it looks like there is a second one behind him...how many toilets does a brother need
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

73chgrSE

thats a sink. :hah:           unless they wipe with soap.

Bob

Quote from: Foreman72 on July 24, 2009, 11:59:58 AM

and it looks like there is a second one behind him...how many toilets does a brother need

That's the urinal.
:smilielol:

SeattleCharger

heh,  who put the washing machine in the friggin' bathroom? 

The70RT

Quote from: Bob on July 24, 2009, 12:33:39 PM
Quote from: Foreman72 on July 24, 2009, 11:59:58 AM

That's the urinal.
:smilielol:

It has to be a urinal. unless they make bucket high sinks for midgets  :P
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mauve66

whats that french thing that shoots water up your butt to keep you "clean"??? although that really doesn't look like a 5 star hotel or anything though..................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

mikepmcs

Quote from: mauve66 on July 24, 2009, 07:09:07 PM
whats that french thing that shoots water up your butt to keep you "clean"??? although that really doesn't look like a 5 star hotel or anything though..................

Bidet (pronounced bi(("i" like bit)) day)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bidet
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

SeattleCharger

after looking at that thing behind him I think its a pedestal sink, and that it just looks lower than it.  The perspective of it makes it look lower at first glance, but its at a sink height, just camera angle.   It isn't directly behind him, its closer to the camera, so the angle makes it look closer to him, and thus lower.  

edit:   darn, I don't know, that could be a bidet.  Just noticed the handle of the paint bucket he is on is over the edge of the thing.    How could a bidet be in a funky bathroom like that?  doesn't look like a fancy set up.  

What is he hooked to anyways?  is it a dog?

mikepmcs

I say bidet.  Gentleman looks of European decent and clothes also helped me decide this.  Only thing throwing me now is that plug on the appliance.  It appears to be a normal outlet plug(by normal I mean normal to me, USA)
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

71chargerfreak

I think "he" may be a "her"  :shruggy:

mikepmcs

That's a whole other argument/puzzle in and of itself.  Good point though.  I'm sticking with European for sure now! :2thumbs:

SeattleCharger

Is "she"  a hunchback?  I didn't notice that before, but that kinda looks like a quasimoto thing

Where's the plug?    that washer is kind of fancy, matching the bidet theory . . .

mikepmcs

Quasimodo was in Paris during the festival of fools.  Kin maybe.  Ok, that's mean, I'm sorry. :icon_smile_blackeye:

71chargerfreak

Look at the pointy thing above, um, its left hand  :scratchchin:

superbee383

It loooks like Chris/Pat/Kim is sitting on a double stack of 5 gallon buckets.
71 Superbee
04 Avalanche Z66
04 Jaguar XJ8

mikepmcs

plug circled

Brock Samson